Short Skit 1 (I just thought of this so here ya go!)

...On one peaceful evening, the inheritors were resting in the Basilicom when Feria reaches in for the remote control to watch an exercise segment on TV.

TV: "Okay ladies now spread your legs and bend down in 16 counts."

Feria: "Oh... Maybe that will make me lose weight..."

...Just as Feria tries to do what's on TV, shatana grabs the remote and changed the channel.

Shatana: "This is stupid let's watch this one instead."

Feria: "Hey! Wait!"

TV: "Now lie down and <CHANNEL CHANGE> Close your eyes darling... It will only hurt for a bit."

Shatana: "Oh my~"

Feria: "Shatana! Change that! There are children here!"

Shatana: "It's fine P-ko and the Gears are on a trip."

Feria: "Just change it! Why does this basilicom even have a subscription to an adult only channel."

Shatana: "Just give me a sec- OH MY GOD! Don't put it there!"

...Bel intervenes by changing the channel to a NEWS channel.

TV: "Oh yes! Ahhh!! Give that hot sticky white cream to the- <CHANNEL CHANGE> -People of Lowee are preparing for the annual White Serenity Celebration."

Bel: "You girls are disappointing..."

Feria: "It wasn't me."

Bel: "Well it was freakin one of you... Disgusting..."

Shatana: "I was watching that Bel! Come on!"

Bel: "Little lady you are way too young to be watching that sort of thing."

Shatana: "Oh don't talk like you're older than me."

...While the two argued, Feria changed the channel again..

TV: "And everyone is clearly excited for the- <CHANNEL CHANGE> -time to flip flop like a Dogoos."

Feria: "Hoo! Haa! Yeah!"

Bel: "Okay, that's tiring..."

Shatana: "Then let's just go for the drama, it's much more exciting!"

...Shatana changed the channel.

TV: "Alright are you ready ladies? Now show me those- <CHANNEL CHANGE> -Big melons~ I'm gonna squeeze them so hard!"

Shatana: "Oh...? That happened."

Feria: "Hey!"

Bel: "Come on let's watch the NEWS, don't you wanna see what's going on in the world?"

...Bel changed the channel...

TV: "Please! No more! No more! No! Don't put that in- <CHANNEL CHANGE> -Lady Blanc's Manju. It's selling hot like jalapeno!"

Zeb: "Eww~ It's spicy? No thanks... Click~"

...Zeb arrived and changed the channel to a Cooking show...

TV: "Everyone's going crazy as they- <CHANNEL CHANGE> -Mash that potato like there's no tomorrow."

Bel: "Zeb... I was watching that..."

Zeb: "But Nep wants to watch this show~"

Feria: "Zebby poo~ Feria's watching this one though~"

...Feria changed the channel again...

TV: "After that we pour the gravy all over- <CHANNEL CHANGE> -Your body. Now follow me with one and two and three and four... "

Shatana: "Oh come on I wanna finish the other one!"

...Shatana changed the channel again...

TV: "Now lie on your back and- <CHANGE> -Spread those legs for me baby yeah!!!"

Shatana: "Awawawawawa~"

Feria: "You can't even handle that stuff!"

Bel: "And you're supposed to be interested in this, Feria."

Feria: "I wanna lose weight, and besides that's way too soft for me."

Bel: "Cut the innuendos and let's watch some NEWS. Click"

TV: "Oh yeah, give me some of that! Let me drink- <CHANGE> -Weiz's ice cream is now being shipped all over Gamitopia."

Zeb: "Hmm... Ice Cream is good, but Nep wants the Mash potato one. Click"

TV: "As the crowd salutes their lord they- <CHANGE> -can start roasting this chicken. Wait for a couple of hours before..."

Shatana: "Uuu... This one! Click"

TV: "And now we can start the dessert, oh it's going to be- <CHANGE> -Terrible! You're Terrible! Ahhh! Stop!"

Bel: "The News! Click."

TV: "It's coming in! Here it comes and you better love it because- <CHANGE> Lady Ram is going to ride her cart to the goal!!!"

Feria: "Excercise! Click."

TV: "She's gonna win it! Look out everyone it's- <CHANGE> - Gonna be a lot of fun now! And hop 2 3 4 and Hop 2 3 4."

Zeb: "Cooking show! Click."

TV: "Reach in and grab the dumbbells as you pull out- <CHANGE> -Intestines, clean them out and we can use them for our broth, it may sound disgusting but clean them up properly and it will be exquisite."

The inheritors continued changing the channel...

TV: "Now chop up some- <CHANGE> -tasty, tasty tiddies! now just stay put and- <CHANGE> -Watch as Lady Blanc hammers down the competition with her- <CHANGE> -Flat chests. These ladies will get the chance to raise their bust size by- <CHANGE> -Massaging them makes them really- <CHANGE> -Hot and steamy, now just add the toppings and- <CHANGE> -There it goes! The fireworks are on display burning- <CHANGE> -My body! Ahhh!!! SO HOT!!! AHHHHH!!!"

...Creak...

Peashy: "We're back~!"

Inheritors: "HUH!?"

Click!

TV: <OFF>

Nepgear: "Phew... Wow it's so late..."

Edge Gear: "Tell me about it...We're circuits really worth it?"

Nepgear: "Of course they were!"

Peashy: "Ehehe Pea's got ice cream~! Oh! Pea wanna watch TV and eat Ice cream!"

Feria: "Phew.. That was close..."

Zeb: "Aww...Nep wanted to watch a cooking show..."

Bel: "Well... I guess I'll just watch News tomorrow then..."

Shatana: "Wait... Wouldn't the TV show the last channel it was showing when you turn it on?"

Feria: "Yeah so?"

Shatana: "*Gulp*...What was the last Channel it was on?"

Bel: "Well it was...Ah."

Zeb: "Oh no..."

Peashy: "Hm~ Hm~ Hm~ Click."

TV: "TURNING ON."

Inheritors: "P-KO NOOOO!!!!!"

The end...

This skit was inspired by Studio C's Channel Surfing