Chapter 5 (Weißes Licht)

In Lowee there is a dark cave...

Deep inside it lies wonders for all...

huge rock formations...

Countless numbers of Mushrooms...

and...

a Plumber...?

Ram: "Hey! This isn't your story Mr. Plumber!"

Rom: "Uhh... Ram, I don't think this place is safe..."

Ram: "Oh, don't worry, we'll just catch a few crystal-flies when they appear, and we're out of here."

Rom: "Well... They do look nice when we place them in jars and watch them glow at night."

Ram: "I know right!?"

Rom: "Ok, we'll catch some and head home... Oh we should bring some for Blanc as well."

Ram: "What you want to bring some for that meany."

Rom: "She's just trying to protect us..."

Ram: "...Oh...Fine, let's bring her some..."

The two mischievous CPU candidates go deeper into the cave with lamps in hand in search of the crystal-flies. The path down was not easy though... Small monsters lingered in the cave, luckily the Two girls were adept in magic allowing them to defend themselves as they journey on.

Ram: "See Rom! These dummies can't even touch us!"

Rom: "Yeah, we are a force to be reckoned with!"

As they go deeper, they start to see small flickering lights in the darkness... These small flickering lights come from the crystal-flies...

Meanwhile...

"These special flies only appear in this specific cave, on this specific night where the moon is shining bright over Lowee... These insects evolve from small ice bugs, that gathers light within its light trapping skin, and when it evolves into crystal-flies, the light within them makes the wings of these said flies to emit a radiance reminiscent of how the moon reflects light from the sun." - Written by Blanc

Blanc's POV

Blanc: "Those two... They just went out and didn't even leave a note... well, being the "Good" sister I am, I will calmly grab my hammer and bring 10 meters of rope... so I can WRAP THOSE TWO DIMWITS, DRAG THEM BACK HERE AND SMACK THEIR HEADS AS A LOVING SISTER WOULD!"

*BANG!*

I kick the door open and activate HDD, I levitate with my hammer (Now an Axe) and through the cold Lowee air I fly in high speeds... Funny, The air should be cold, but I just feel a raging inferno rising to my head... Those two will pay for making me worry!

Back to the Cave...

Rom & Ram: "Brrr~~"

Rom: "What was that...?"

Ram: "I don't know, I just felt a chill run down my spine...

Rom: "I felt that too..."

Ram: "Anyway, we're almost there, let's push on, GO!"

Rom: "GO~~~!"

The pair went deeper, and upon reaching the deepest part of the cave...

Rom: "Wow! Lookie Rom!"

Ram: "I see it! It's beautiful!"

The cavern's depth was brimming with crystal flies, each glimmered as it was hit by the moon light that shone through small cracks and holes on the cavern's ceilings... the spectacle was amazing, it was like they were in outer space, and countless shimmering lights occupied their field of view... With the cavern depths being a wide dome like structure, the entire place felt limitless and genuinely recreated the illusion of being in another world...