Chapter 6 (A Moon Lit Night of Haunting Memories)

Ram's POV

Ram's POV

Where is this guy taking me! I'm literally scared right now, I don't know what he's thinking, I can't even begin to tell.

Ram: "Hey, Just let me go! This is not how you treat a CPU candidate!"

Weiz: "Like I care, and you really need to pipe down for once, aren't CPU's supposed to be role models of their nation? Yet here you are making a ruckus all day long and just having fun."

Ram: "You're too stupid to understand, a CPU's job is to have fun."

Weiz: "And just where did you learn that from?"

Ram: "Umm... well..."

Weiz: "No answer, so clearly you just made that up."

Why is he so mean, I mean I know I can be a pain, but I just want to have fun...

Weiz: "Look, it's not like having fun is wrong, just put it in the right place..."

Ram: "Like you're one to talk you've never even lead a nation before."

Weiz: "Well for your information, I once did."

Ram: "What? What nation was that?"

Weiz: "It's none of your business..."

Ram: "Well you just started this, so finish it!"

Weiz: "And here we are..."

Ram: "Hey listen to me! Wh-whoa!"

As he plops me down to the ground , my hat falls off... He then placed his left hand on top of my head and proceeded to give it a slight rub...

He picked up my hat and placed it gently on my head...

Weiz: "Alright what do you want to do...?"

Ram: "Huh...?"

Weiz: "You wanted to have some fun right? So what do you want to do?"

Wait I thought he was going to do something horrible...? Now he wants to have some fun with me?

Ram: "Are you ok? Did you hit your head or something?"

Weiz: "Well, we can do some lecturing instead if that's what you want."

Ram: "Nope! Let's Play!"

Ok weird... Like super weird... But if he wants some fun then I will wear him out!"

Ram: "Let's do something with the snow"

Weiz: "Alright, what should we do then?"

Ram: "Hmm... Since we have a lot of snow here in Lowee, then How about a snowball fight."

Weiz: "Sounds good, wanna make some forts?"

Ram: "Sure!"

Weiz: "Alright, first one to break the enemies fort wins."