Side Story (The Agent)

While the events in Leanbox transpired, Nepgear visited Uni in Lastation...

Nepgear POV

Nepgear: "It's been awhile, since Uni and I did something together. I wonder how she's doing. Oops! Goodness I almost dropped the curry I made for her. hehe~ I hope she likes it."

...Uni can be really picky with her curry, I just hope I got the taste right...

Oh! Hi everyone! Goodness, I didn't think that I would get the spotlight again so soon... Oh! Could it be that I'll be the main character from here on out!?

Hee hee~ Sorry, just kidding.

Today, Sis told me to take a break, I didn't really know what to do in our Basilicom, so I decided to visit Uni, I wanted to surprise her with this curry too. I eventually reached Lastation... Wow... Now that I got a good look, it's really different from the Lastation I knew, this Lastation had more pipes and smoke coming out of them, the Basilicom also had energy coils around it, I assume they are used for the generation of the barrier that the nation had...

 Now that I got a good look, it's really different from the Lastation I knew, this Lastation had more pipes and smoke coming out of them, the Basilicom also had energy coils around it, I assume they are used for the generation of the barrier that ...

It's really got this steampunk feel to it, unlike the high tech and complex feel that our Lastation had... Come to think of it the Lastation of Ultradimension had this ancient and very mysterious feel to it... I guess every Dimension has a different interpretation of the nations...

That Lastation had this very mystic feel to its theme, the jagged edges of its buildings convey that dimension's Noire perfectly

That Lastation had this very mystic feel to its theme, the jagged edges of its buildings convey that dimension's Noire perfectly... While she and uni's  sister were alike, she was more sophisticated and more level headed in my opinion... That is until Plutia is involved.

Nepgear: "Oh! Here's the Basilicom! Let's ring the bell."

Schwarz: "What a pleasant surprise."

Noire: "Oh? Nepgear, it's good to see you."

Nepgear: "Hello Noire and Schwarz, it's good to see you both too, I was forced to take a break, so I thought I'd come and see Uni."

Schwarz: "Uni's in Memoire's room, those two have been doing something all morning... Aww... I want some father daughter time too..."