action!

me is tae cause you stumbled upon my book 😂

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

i am not prince's cinderella but, when i look into your eyes why do i feel like a real princess who's magic will vanish at exactly 12:00?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"—what is so wrong with being so mesmerized with the person i love?"

you used to look at me with eyes that glitter as of the stars.  you were so warm, caring and you never failed to make me feel loved as you always uttered the thirteen words that would never fail to make my heart giddy and i loved it. was everything just a lie? the smile, the kiss and the way your eyes twinkle with so much passion whenever our eyes meet—was it all just a lie?

"i didn't love you"

four words. four words were enough to shatter my heart. remembering how the way you broke it to me felt like a dream. your eyes, face and body language says otherwise with what your mouth has just spoke—that was what i believed as i saw how you tried your best to hide the reddening of your eyes and the breaking of your voice. i despised you since then, i was hurt, shocked and broken when you said that and i couldn't understand why.

i couldn't understand why you had to lie.

"jeongguk killed for you"

at the mention of your name and that phrase, my world instantly froze.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

12:00 

j. jeongguk fanfic

©chimeen 2016

coming soon on christmas break

12/ 20 / 16

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

warnings

short chapters

cringe worthy writing

cursing

drama

lower case intended

corny lines