1o:o2

"j—jeongguk?"

eyes almost popping out of their sockets, breathe caught up inside my throat and my heart hammering inside of my chest with such great hurry. The sight that my eyes were locked on made my heart drop six feet from the ground.

Lip locked and bodies embracing each other—with my oh so beloved sister and him. of all people him, was kissing her right in front of me. no, i must be just dreaming right? this must be nothing but just a dream, i am dreaming and there's no way that—

"ohh, the ugly twin has arrived!"

"wh—what are you—wait"

"you're just right in time!"

"wh—why are you with eunha a-an—"

"how oblivious can you be, idiot?"

Tears prickling

"y—you, i thought you sai—"

"i don't love you. i won't ever love the ugly twin. who do you even think you are?"

Heart breaking as it shattered into little pieces, only eunha's piercing laugh echoed in my ears. my eyes trailed on the boy I used to whisper sweet nothings — our eyes met and only disgust and hatred painted his face when he looked at me like I was just a random piece of trash he wanted to dispose and get rid of, so bad.

"i didn't love you and i never had."

"...."

"it was all just a dare if you would fall for the trap. i mean, look at you"

"shut up"

"that attitude too, i hate it. with that kind of face, you shouldn't be thinking so highly of yourself. your face is unpleasant and not to mention that attitude no wonder no one dared to befriend with you"

"shut up!"

"no, you shut the fucking up. Why don't you just kill yourself? No one eve—"

Eyes fluttering open, only darkness welcomed my eyes as I realized it was just a nightmare. Tears on my cheeks and breath caught up in my throat, only relief ran down on my spine as I realized it was just a dream that I miraculously woke-up unto.

I saw myself in an unfamiliar room, sitting up and seeing myself in a big dress shirt, I finally grasped that I was living with jeongguk now. A small smile tugged on my lips but it soon faltered at the thought of memories of what happened today and on the dream flashed inside my mind – scared and completely terrified I stood up and i unconsciously wanted to see the boy.

My feet led me infront of his room. Hesitation eating my heart, I was afraid to knock as I could be disturbing his sleep, but before my knuckles met the wooden frame, my name was called

"haine?"

Flinching and startled, I found myself searching for the voice that called me and right there . . . just beside me, the one boy I've been looking for – stood, holding a book and water bottle. Our eyes met and I couldn't help but feel myself tear up and I knew that jeongguk grew worried of me.

"w-why are yo—"

I beat him to his sentence as I dashed and hugged the boy tight – certainly caught off guard of my actions.

"h—haine, wh—"

"don't go"

Hugging the boy tight and him answering my embrace was enough to finally let myself finally break the walls I've been trying to hold. After what happened today and on that dream, I was just so terrified that I don't want him to disappear. Jeongguk is the only family I have now and losing him . . . losing him is just way too much for me to handle.

"what happen—"

"i was so afraid.."

"a—"

"i thought it was true. i thought that we were nothing but a dream. i thought we were.."

"..."

"I thought you weren't real, we weren't real"

"hush . . . you said it was just a dream, dreams won't happen"

"i'm scared, i don't want to lose you"

Slightly pulling away, the boy cups my face before linking our foreheads against each other.

"i won't go. i promise, i'll protect you and we'll always be together"

"i'm scared, i don't want to be al—"

Lips meeting, he gave me a tender kiss that didn't fail to make me feel calm and safe.

"your my life and i would do anything to be with you"

"will you promise to never leave me?"

"I promised to marry and make you the queen of my life, what else did that even meant for you? Of course, I won't ever leave you, love"

Contentment and a small smile spreading across my lips I nuzzled on the crook of the boy's neck wanting to feel his warmth spread against my skin.

"I'm scared, can I sleep with you?"

"of course, I would love to . . . but you have to change those clothes"

"eh? But I like your shirt"

"but my junior would also like it off from you"

"wha—"

"I don't know if I would ever be able to control myself if you don't change your clothes out of my dress shirt"

"f—fine"