o9:6o

"you bitch! i told you to stay away from jeongguk but what did you do?"

A slap meeting my skin as painful as being hit by volleyball made me stumble on my feet. Soon enough, harsh and bone crushing feet kicked my back, eunha's minions took my frailty an opportunity to make me even suffer. Apparently, I was pulled out of nowhere somewhere in the university and it was quite dark

"Stop . . stop, please. It hurts . . . " Tears started rolling on my cheeks uncontrollably, the pain was just unbearable— I was barely holding it in when I had emotional pain bur now . . . now that even my body was feeling sore, I don't know what to do anymore. I've been a little down because of taehyung and I had to see jeongguk with bruises and right now . . . right now I had to experience something like this, again.

Lips quivering and eyes getting clouded with the mixture of tears and tiredness, I was losing all my hope in this uptight situation. Please, somebody help me, I feel like my body would already give up on me. somebody, help me. jeongguk and taehyung help me.

"you're a slut! You pretend to be a sheep when you're nothing but a lustful snake! jeongguk was supposed to be mine but just who are you to steal him away from me!" eunha screamed on top of her lungs and I could feel myself shiver. For the second time in my life, I felt scared of eunha once again, I have never felt this vulnerable after she humiliated me infront of her suitors on one fine day when we were just high schoolers—and it sure was a traumatic experience.

My mouth quivered as my lips suddenly felt dry, founding no words to speak, tears were still pooling in my eyes as her minions didn't stop beating and cursing on me. why? just what did I do to get treated this way? I only wanted to be happy, was that a bad thing to wish for?

"you're just an ugly bitch and yet why...why would someone like jeongguk look at you! the boy was supposed to be fucking mine!" amidst the kicks and beatings, a piece of paper managed to get in my line of sight—a picture was thrown in front of me.

Eyes widening, heart pounding into nervousness, the piece of paper shows an image of me and jeongguk kissing each other on the rooftop.

"...." silently weeping and still hoping that this was nothing but just a dream, I hoped that the moment I opened my eyes and woke up I'd be beside my father and he would be there just shushing and reassuring me that everything was just a nightmare and he was protecting me safe in his arms.

Save me.

Soon enough, I felt that her minions stopped beating me and as much as I wished that it was finally over, who am I to fool? Who am I to presume that it was the end? Even before I could've grasp what was happening, her hands made its way to grab my hair harshly and I'd be really lying if I said that it didn't hurt.

Our eyes met and despite his eyes that shot daggers in me, I could still make out her flawless features.

"I despise you so so much and I wish I never had a sister more like I wish you never existed!"