o9:3o

+full chapter

+full chapter

"jeongguk, i think you should really go home" i found my lips uttering while i tried to peel off the boy's hand from my own. once i was able to get off from his grasp, i tried to walk faster so the boy would just give up and go back to his cozy home. a few smoke escaped my lips as it was still cold and i couldn't help but hug the sweater that jeongguk lent me.

hugging his clothes closer, my nose was welcomed with his trademark cologne and i'd be lying if i said that it didn't smell heavenly, cause boy it is so pleasant to my nose. as much as i like wearing his clothes and ponder how he could smell this good, i've got no time to drift off in my lalaland.

"nooo don't goooo" i heard the boy whine-pouted as i kept my pace and i could feel him rolling his eyes but nonetheless, i tried to march away from him. it was still early in the morning, the sun wasn't still up as a few stars dominated the night sky—it was just 4:30am and no wonder it was still a little bit dark.

"choi haine!" the boy whisper-yelled through the dark city. the darkness was enough for me, i have to get home before the witch and pretty twin found out that i didn't go home yesterday. me and my sorry ass would be really sorry if they caught me, i really have to hurry but this bunny is being a pain in the ass, instead of letting go, he's being a little whiny and well . . . sweeter—too clingy for both of our own good.

as much as i just want to cuddle with him all day long, i can't or else . . . even this moment would cease to happen if my oh so good family at home found out that i stayed in his house.

"yaah! you young lady if you don't bring your pretty ass in here, this bunny will really become jeon cena!" he rambled as i heard his footsteps coming closer, he was keeping his voice as low as possible as i knew that he didn't want any unnecessary attention too.

i deadpanned "go home, you thick-headed bunny!" i countered, voice as the same pitch as his.

"i swear if i catch you, you'll get the spanking you deserve!" he voiced out and even if i was already running, i felt like he was almost just beside me.

my ghad, i am already running! why would he still be able to catch up with me? is he like a horse? oh my bad, he's a bunny but, is he using his bunny powers? don't hop your way towards me you bunny, i can only run for my life.

me and bugs bunny aren't secretly blood related like you are with him.

"go home!" i spoke, as my legs started to ache. this is really bad, if the bunny caught up to me then . . .

"no!" at this point, i was still about to protest when i heard his voice as it felt like it was just beside me. "kooki—" my voice was cut off when like a child, the boy snaked his arms on my body, trapping me in his large frame. my small back touched his chest while his arms are on my waist. "caught ya!" the boy spoke before burying his face on the crook of my neck.