1o:11

today was the last day of practice and tomorrow was the big day

today was the last day of practice and tomorrow was the big day. professor seokjin let us go home quite early and now, here i am laying with jeongguk on his bed watching the stars on his see through ceiling. a smile painted was painted on my face as i felt at ease that today since yesterday there wasn't any accident.

Body shifting to my side shock replaced the smile on my face as I saw the boy beside me, eyes filled with tears.

"why are you crying?!"

"i—i do not, this is sweat"

"okay.. then why are you sweating in your eyes?"

"oh god, haine shut up"

"okay, let's assume that your eyes are sweating then"

"oh just—"

"your eyes have sweat glands then"

"stop it"

"okay, fine. just tell me"

"i'm not cry—ing"

Great one jeongguk, nice excuse.

"okay your eyes are just sweating and you're not clearly sobbing...i get it. i get it. you're not really crying nice move haine"

"i said stop it"

"no"

"I j—just . . . I'm just happy to have met you, love. I don't know what would really happen if I hadn't met you in my life"

"why are you talking like you're leaving me?"

"no, i—it's not like . . . that"

"then, stop crying you bunny"

"i—I love you haine, so much"

"yah, why are you speaking like this?"

"I just want you to know how much you meant the world to me. your smile is my sun, your laugh is my life energy and your tears are my weakness. I don't know what I would do without you

"stop it"

"no i won't"

"just why?"

"cause with you, my life is complete . . . and please remember that, no matter what happened"

"why?"

"will you promise me?"

"but—"

"promise?"

"okay, i promise"

your smile was so contagious and it seemed to mask all of the worries you held. you could easily fool anyone with that trademark smile of yours, i thought you would never be able to use that on me as i knew you more than anyone but . . .  i guess, there's always something that the eyes and heart couldn't see.