o6:3o

"get your ass here, choi haine!""c—coming mother"

"c—coming mother"

feet marching hastily on the manor, my body made way on where her voice was coming from

"what took you so long?!"

"i—i'm sorry, mother"

paper slapping my cheek, my eyes was met with one of the flyers from school. Picking up the paper, my eyes widened as i finally saw what was the contents of the paraphernalia

The play will be starring of kim taehyung, choi haine and jeon jeongguk

"what the hell is this?!"

"m—mother, i can explain"

"why the hell doesn't eunha knows about the audition and how come you're one of the casts?!"

"b—but"

"you ungrateful bitch, did you do this on purpose?!"

"no! mother—i—"

"she was so jealous
of me mother, that's
why she kept the
piece of information
all to herself.
such an ambitious
bitch"

What the fuck?

"—i, no! the moderator announced the auditions. eu—eunha must've not heard it but—"

Hand meeting my cheek, an unexplainable sting was beginning to spread on the sore and pink flesh of my face—she slapped me, again.

"so now it's eunha's fault?! really? Hilarious, fucking hilarious"

"—she's such a gold
digger, like—"

Shut up.

"—you don't even
know your place,
you ugly and
pathetic human—"

Stop talking.

"—like, the people
who hosted that
audition must be
really deaf, you have
such an ear-peircing
voice and nobody
would ever—"

"shut up"

Heart hammering inside my ribcage out of rage, my eyes met her disgusting face and i could not help but glare at her.

She could bad mouth me and everything else about my existence but never the people who treated me as a real human.

"what the fuck are
you l—looking at?!
Mother!"

"you bitch, don't look at your sister like th—"

"correction, i am not the only bitch in here but your perfect daughter, is too. in fact she is the queen bitch, mother"

"what the hell?! Now you're talking back?!"

"your perfect daughter is the epitome of the disguised demon with a face as of an angel and you, my sweet-sweet mother just raised twins of—"

Hand making way on my face once more, my legs betrayed me as i fell on the floor.

"don't lecture me on the things i do, slut. You should know what your place is! Do something about this and have your sister a role, beg the teacher and do what it takes just to have her a fucking role!"

"...."

"if you don't then you can rot in the basement for the whole week"