11:3o

+there'll be a lot of time skips again :( i hope u won't get confused.

"i'd be willing to become a rebound, haine"

eyes on the ceiling, air conditioner on full blast, i was staying on my room the entire day as my thoughts were in an entire mess. a day has passed since the sleepover ended and here I am still in a daze of what taehyung had spouted on that night. taehyung's eyes were full of determination and i didn't know what to say back then.

"i'll give you two days haine, then give me an answer"

his voice continued to echo inside my head, taehyung was really serious and as much as i really wanted to move on and mend this heart of mine, i can't think of using tae as a rebound. it never crossed my mind to use other people's feelings just so i could finally move on, never.

just thinking of using someone because of such selfish reasons disgusts me.

heaving a sigh and face palming, i couldn't help but curl up in a ball as my eyes lingered on my bag – i still haven't arranged my clothes and things. what the hell did i even do yesterday? oh right, the sleepover lasted for about two days, that's why.

standing up and almost touching the bag, i suddenly heard dad's voice echo all over the house.

"darling! won't you be a good girl and buy me some things?"

yes looking at the bag and to the front door, i hesitated to answer but . . if i did as dad would want me too, then i'd have the chance to clear my mind , right? heaving a sigh and finally making up my mind, i opened my mouth to answer. "sure dad!"

changing my clothes into a more decent one – faded ripped jeans and a black plain crop top, i bid dad goodbye and made my way to the nearest mall. once inside, i strode my way to the supermarket. my eyes skimmed to the list of things that father asked me to buy. it was a handful and a long list but nonetheless, if it meant i'd be able to drift my thoughts away from the complicated things then i'd gladly do these.

if i stayed at home any longer, i swear i would go insane. all i ever do is think about tae and his confusing proposal. i should've just flat out rejected his ridiculous idea.

aish! i shouldn't be thinking of these things, i should think about the grocery! right! eyes trailing on the list i started to pick up the things that father needed after getting a pushcart. i grabbed the needed vegetables, meat and condiments for his ingredients in cooking, the vanity things like lotions, skin care products, soap, shampoo and hairconditioner.

i made sure to pick the ones that really smelled good like flowers and nature — i swear, father needs to change all of his soaps and skin care products. the smell of the things he uses makes me nauseus.