o3:5o

+full chapter

"t-this place is-" my words were caught on my throat as I couldn't explain the emotions that was running inside my system as off the moment, it was like a dream.

The place was like a hidden sanctuary, one you could only see on movies-green fields covered with flowers of different colors, a river bank that who knows where it came from and most of all the sense of tranquility and peace was present as only the two of us were in the place.

"-beautiful, right?" the boy finished my words as he flashed his bunny smile before taking the things in my hand and started to set up what we bought.

"wh-where, h-how did you find this place?" I stuttered as he spread the blankets on the grass, placing the basket and even the cutie atop. I was so excited and like a child I happily skipped beside him, tugging his shirt. The boy momentarily stopped in his actions before I saw his eyes trail on my hand, "oh... sorry, I was just so happy" I grinned and his cheeks suddenly flared.

His eyes met my brown orbs before he chuckled and pinched my cheek, "aye, you adorable thing."

"Yah! Stop treating me like a child, you bunnyhead" my hand playfully slapped his before I helped him and he chuckled again.

"So, does everything make sense to you now?" the boy trailed as I felt him staring at me. "To be honest, yes and no. I clearly understand why we bought the food but I don't get why we had to buy extra clothes, it doesn-"

A splash of cold water met my skin, "Yah! Jeon Jeongg-what wh-"

"Because of this" the boy laughed and there, I saw him standing on the river as my head snapped to where the water came from, oh god. W-why does he have to take off his top?

"Wear clothes, idiot!" I covered my eyes as my heart couldn't help but pick up a pace, it was my first time seeing something like that-- holy water, I need holy water when I come home. "aye, you-wai-is this your first time seeing a male's body?" the boy chuckled and I felt him walk towards me.

"Yah! Shut it and get some clothes!" I started and soon enough, I felt a weigh press on my shoulder and slowly, I opened my eyes-maybe he's wearing some clothes now but hell, he just used it as bait.

"Caught ya!" the boy chuckled as he scooped me up in his arms and walked on the water. No. oh shit, no just no.

"NO! P-put me down, you muscle pig!" our eyes met and he flashed me his deadly smirk, oh that smile--there's nothing good that will come of it. "Your wish is my command, my lady" what-wait, no!

"You're welcome!"

"Oh. It is on you, bunnyhead!"