o7:7o

+full chapter

+full chapter

"is she really the main lead?"

"why does she looks so plain?"

"i thought it was going to be eunha?"

voices clouded my ears as words of disgust, criticism and disappointment surrounded the gymnasium. it was the time to have the first read for the script of the play and all the characters for the said event was able to meet each other.

my head was dropped down, i could not even argue with them anymore-- to be very honest, i don't know what sir seokjin saw in someone like me. as much as i loved singing, i always never wanted to be in the center of attention and this is just too much for me. and to even add up the spice in this tension-filled place, why does the chairs have to be labelled? i will roast that person alive if only i can.

the chairs consisted of not more than twenty seats all with labels of their character, each chairs must only be seated by the person that will portray the said character on the script and to make things more complicated ... the three main leads' chairs are located at the center, encircled by the other characters.

i was seated in between jeongguk and taehyung.

tell me what is privacy and personal space when all the people in this room's eyes are on me, criticizing my very own self. sir seokjin, please hurry up and come!

warmth enveloped my freezing and trembling hands, i felt someone wrap his own hands unto mine. my head slightly lifted up and i saw jeongguk looking at my way. "everything's going to be fine" he reassured, squeezing my hand passing his contagious warmth unto me, showing off his bunny smile.

"they're just jelazz" the boy beside me who used to have his arms crossed on his chest, slung his right one on my shoulder. somehow, i felt a little fine having these two on my side. "my brother can never be mistaken with you" the black haired continued, before flashing his rectangular smile on me.

clicking a tongue, jeongguk's aura beside me felt a little weird. "hand ... the hand, get the hand  off" he mumbled eyeing taehyung's arm on my shoulder.

"no way"

"yah!"

"no i won't let go. if you can hold her hand then i can place my arm on her shoulder"  

oh dear, these two are starting again. "you box mouth freak" jeongguk retorted.

taehyung raised a brow, "you coconut head don't start with me" oh dear, this is. what should i do?

"what did you say?!"

"i said"

"you guy--"

"okay! everyone, i'm very sorry for being late. i had things to arrange, anyways let us start!" heaving a sigh, i thank god. thank the heavens that you came at the right time sir. "everyone, do your best and give it what you've got!"

 ❄❄❄

the first read of the script began— the story revolves around the girl who grew on a forest, an elf and an estranged man. on a very young age, a beautiful baby girl was left on the forest where spirits of every kind grew fond of her. the spirits were intrigued of the cutie the moment her presence became known all around the wide area, she was raised by the spirits and her only friend is an fairy who long had feelings for her. as the moment she turned eighteen, the spirits bestowed a spell on her fragile body. years and decades came to pass but the girl never aged.

the whole forest loved the girl with all their heart so, just to keep her alive and be with them forever—a spell was given to her. the girl would forever stay in this world if she would never let herself be touched by any mortal.

if she did, she'll turn into a gust of wind.

"action!" sir seokjin cues to me, jeongguk and taehyung as the fourth scene comes.

"can we do this scene in action instead of reading it?" i asked just before jeongguk spoke, i eyed sir seokjin hoping that he will agree with my request.

murmurs began to erupt on the group of actors as they had not seen that coming from me. "psh, such a fame whore"

professor seokjin clicked his tongue the moment he heard the words, "who the fuck said that?" his voice was thunderous and anger-filled the room went silent, "okay, fine. let's make them see what you got. if she impressed me, none of you have the right to belittle the main lead." i smiled before taking a bow to exclaim my gratitude.

taking a deep breathe and closing my eyes, i set into character. i thought of the character, lucy—she is s a cheerful, happy girl that has a contagious smile. she is an innocent girl who's heart will be captivated by the stranger she will meet in this scene. i could not afford to fail this and most of all, i want to portray the character that sir seokjin wanted for me.

"one, two, three ... action!" eyes opening, i viewed the place as the real scenery in the woods.

my feet started to move as it roamed all over the gymnasium, "keith, move that slow ass of yours!"

"lucy! wha—wait up! hold dem horses, don't get past the borders! we'll be in big trouble if the great spirits knew!!" jeongguk exclaimed as he portrayed the worried fairy's character.

the main character is such a big tease  so i giggled while running, "you're such a slowpoke keith! move faster, ppali! we don't have all day for your slow butt, you've got to see the view of the sunset here!!" i found myself shouting as jeongguk started to chase after me.

"easy for you to say because the spirits granted you gifts!"

"nah! just move that butt faster!"

"i swear lucy, i will tickle you to death the moment i catch up to you!"

i laughed, "i dare you!" i huffed, still running "just hurry up or else i'll—oh my holy shit!" my tone came a little way exaggerated as this is where taehyung's scene will come into action. i deliberately stopped from running as i almost tripped but careful enough to not to touch tae.

clear as the words in the script, taehyung's character will be found laying on the ground unconscious, "oh my god, what happened?" slowly crouching down, my hand moved as my character in the script wonders who is this stranger. a stranger who's features is the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"lucy!" jeongguk's character pulls me away from taehyung just before i could even touch him and i found myself meeting his hard chest, "don't!"

"what ... what are you doing keith! Let me go!"

"no! you can't touch him"

"why!?"

"you'll vanish"

pulling away, "th—then"

"h—help me—"

"keith, we should hel—"

"no! you'll vanish!"

"but—"

"help me"

"keit—"

"he's a human"

"cut!" we slowly pulled away, taehyung started to stand up and the three of us faced the crowd.

"that is awesome" sir smiled and it was enough for me.