o7:2o

"haine?"

"haine?"

"jeongguk"

"why did you—"

Bodies touching, i enveloped his big figure as much as i could when i heard his voice. i felt so small, i felt so useless. whenever i need someone beside me, he would always be there to comfort me. whenever i have my troubles, he would come running for me just to make sure i would be alright.

everything, everything he does is always filled with warmth and here i am, doing nothing

"wha—wait"

"pabokookie"

"haine—"

"i hate you"

"wha—"

"you big meanie"

"i—"

"you made me feel so bad, i was so worried"

"i'm okay and"

"you're not okay at all!"

i cut through his voice as my body pulled away from him, cupping his face into my hands. I saw that his eyes were bloodshot and this didn't help me feel overwhelmed.

"you're always saying that you're okay. Always saying that nothing's wrong. I don't even know a single thing about you! I don't even know what you like, it's always been about me! It's always been about me being taken care off. I—i feel so useless. You've always been in here for me but when you need someone, i—"

Lips meeting my skin, he pressed a tender kiss on each side of my eyes. I hadn't even realized that the tears already fell.

"me having you is more than enough"

"but i—"

Warm embrace and bodies touching, he placed his head on the crook of my neck as he swayed our bodies into a soothing manner.

"if you want to know more about me, you could have just asked"

"i—"

"i'd be happy to tell you everything about myself"