1o:oo

monday mornings never bothered me but this monday was sure making me nervous as heck

walking hand in hand, i felt the boy lightly squeeze my skin against our touch and our eyes finally met.

"are you scared?"

i opened my mouth only to close them once more, i'd be really lying if i said that i am not scared. to be really honest, being scared is an understatement – i'm really really terrified of what i would see this day.

the day where we return right after the eunha incident – it really scares me to the point that i don't want to go to school. i'm scared to see the reactions of the student body.

sighing but still truthfully speaking, "i'm not as long as you're with me"

smiling warmly, the boy held me close as his hand snaked its way on my waist pulling me closer and letting our cheeks touch "...."

cringy and yet so sweet, "why are you being so touchy, it's just early in the morning. are you sick or somehow tired?"

chuckling and slightly pulling away, the boy spoke "i know i'm not supposed to be but, i feel the clingy you is really cute and it makes me wanna eat you"

eyes widening and voice suddenly caught up in my throat "clingy—aish. you bunny!" my face felt hot and my hand made its way to give little punches on the boy's arm.

"what eat!? what eat are you even talking about, you bunny?! huh?! explain it, you bunny!!" i asked voice a little high.

instead of answering me, the boy just chuckled "do you really want to know what kind of eat i'm referring to?"

cheeks furiously blazing and pointing a finger at the boy, "yah! y–you fetus!"

"e-eng! choi haine is wrong! jeon jeongguk ain't fetus, i guess you meant walking . . ." smirking deviously, cocking his eyebrows meaningfully the boy paused midway of his sentence purposely making me feel confused and curious of the next phrase.

"walking?"

leaning closer to my ear, he whispered "sex god"

eyes widening and a hand covering my mouth, "oh my god" heart trashing inside my rib cage, only the devious chuckle of the fetus filled my ears. "you juanita fetus!"

"ayeee you kitten, why don't you just–"

"i swear jeon if you don't stop"

chuckling loudly and showing his bunny teeth "okay, okay. i was just teasing you and i just really don't want you to show that side to anyone else but me, okay?"

eyebrows creasing and wondering on what he spoke, "anyone else?" i noticed that we were almost reaching the university

"you've got the boys with you now"