o2:4o

"why do you have to be so rude?"

my eyes trailed on the pouting boy beside me as he handed me the food that we were about to share. the boy wanted us to have one lunch for some reason and he said he was going to feed me.

"what do you mean?"

"i said, why do you have to be so rude?"

"i'm sorry but, i don't really get you"

his eyes landed on mines before picking up a chopstick and food, and placed it on his mouth.
i searched for another pair of chopsticks but there was none.

"hey! where's the other chopstick?"

"i said i was going to feed you, right?"

"yah! don't kid around jeongguk"

"i am not kidding, now get your ass here on my lap if you don't want to starve"

my cheeks furiously blushed red as the boy patted the space in his lap nonchalantly while he was seated on the bench here at the rooftop.

"what the fuck, juancock!"

"yah! manners, young lady"

"are you serious?!"

"oh, you don't want to eat? fine by me-"

"wait! fine! fine! i'll sit on your lap!"

the boy sheepishly laughed before i placed my butt on his lap. i positioned myself so that i'll be quite comfortable.

"okay. i'm settled, feed me now"

"ayee, i thought this was gonna be sweet yannow?"

"i'm hungry, shut up bunny"

the boy sighed as he placed the bento on my own lap but nonetheless reached out for the food and fed me. he continued to shove food on my mouth up until it was almost half and i noticed that he wasn't eating.

"why aren't you eating?"

his eyes flickered on mines before his cheeks flushed red.

"well, i was holding your waist so you wouldn't fall and the food rested on your lap so-"

"give me the chopsticks"

"wai-"

"here, ah!"

i motioned as i fed him, i saw how his cheeks slowly became pink once more and i was really curious. i decided to ask him while i was letting him eat.

"jeongguk?"

"y-yeah?"

"why do your cheeks always gets pink?"

he suddenly gagged, his eyes widening as he suddenly looked away from mine.

"th-that's a secret"