oo:4o

play wake me up—cover

by madily bailey

singing was the only escape i have ever had in my entire life—it was an outlet to pour my feelings and the words that wouldn't be said, spoken.

"wake me up when it's all over"

can i sleep through this world? maybe, this world is nothing but a dream—a nightmare to be exact. if i  wake up from this dream will reality welcome me with open arms? can somebody just wake me up when all of this pain in my heart has already ceased to happen?

can somebody tell me that this is all nothing but just a dream?

"when i'm wiser and older"

a sob escaped as my lips continued to sing a hymn.

"haine, i love your voice the most, it is so pleasant to the ears. it is a hymn that i would never get tired off"

remembering the way you told me so warmly those words, was enough to make my heart swell even more. dad,  i miss you so much. i miss you so much and please save me, save me from the madness that my mother had become. you used to say that i was your snow white and you were my king but the only difference is you were a king that protects her beloved daughter from the evil queen.

right now i want you to hear my plea and please save me.

"all this time i was find—"

"miss . . please don't cry"

"who—wh"

"why would somebody who has a face like yours and a voice that  is so heavenly needs to shed a tear?"

a pretty face and a sinful mouth, those were the words that first came inside my mind. a boy that seemingly looked like my age suddenly spoke out of the blue, popping out of nowhere. i felt my cheeks meeting a soft cloth as he casually sat on the free space beside me, his hand inching it's way unto my face and wiped the dry tears with his handkerchief.

i slapped his hand away as i felt a little unusual from the sudden skin-ship that a stranger had given to me.

"mind your own business"

"and why would i?"

"get lost and don't casually touch me!"

"no, i won't and i'm sorry for making you feel that way but . ."

"but wh—"

"i've decided"

"what the f—"

"from now on, you'll be under my care whether you like it or you like it"

"fuck you"

"oh, we'll get to that. don't worry babe"

"scram"

"nope!"

"just who are you to deci—"

"i'm jeon jeongguk and i'll be like a glue stuck on you. you'll be the paper and i'll be the glue, princess"

"wh—"

"and you should learn to deal with it, whether you like it or you like it cause this bunny won't stop"