11:2o

+from now on, expect things to be fast and have a lot of time skips and im very sorry for the delay, i had a writer's block.

"sweety! won't you come down and open the door, i'm a little busy!"

it was just about past nine in the morning and yet, the doorbell was ringing quite annoyingly. it was also the first day of summer break and i was just about to unpack my things out of the bag when this had to happen

"coming dad!"

scrambling, my feet hastily marched its way through our door. the doorbell was still annoyingly ringing and it was already getting on my nerves.

"damn this fuckers, why so persistent?"

most of the time, in this neighborhood, when people don't answer the doorbell for a long time the man on the other side gets tired and eventually they would leave but this one is a little persistent.

"wait! coming!" i chided and opened the door.

"how can i help you - whoa!"

eyes widening in shock, mouth hanging low and a squeak escaping my lips. i continuously blinked my eyes to clarify if what i was seeing was true or the sleep deprivation was just kicking on me.

"i, what the hell are you all doing here?!"

"surprise, our sunshine!"

loud cheers soon erupted and their masculine voices shook me to reality. oh god, what are they doing here?

there, stood the six men i have grown fond of. i could've sworn that i almost couldn't recognize them for the change of their hair colors.

it's just almost a day. a freaking day and all of their hairs changed colors in poof! baddam, six angel like men appeared in front of my doorstep. i couldn't even think how they managed to have my address.

"i-you, why-i" i stuttered all flustered, completely at loss of words.

"we don't speak alien, dear" my eyes trailed on the oldest among the men, my eyes widened even further when i noticed that his blonde locks were no more and it was replaced with a radiant brown.

"j-jinnie!" i pointed at his hair with shock and this reaction of mine earned a chuckle from the older.

i was yet again pulled into reality when the second eldest snorted. "oh puhlease, its freaking hot in here! haine, will you just let us in?" a small squeak escaped on my lips once more when my eyes trailed on the grumpy man and his gorgeous blue hair.

"oh my god, you're hair! it's! it's so gorgeous!! all of you! all of your hair are so gorgeous! oh god bless my eyes!" i couldn't help but broke into fangirling as i jumped around them, walking out of the house and admired the glorious shining colors of their hairs.