o3:oo

nicknote: the gif won't really load, my bad (._.) and also play the vid baeb

☔⚡⛅

sometimes, i wish dreams are reality and reality are better as nightmares-so you could wake up and shake it off.

"feeling like I'm breathing my last breath, feeling like I'm walking my last steps"

soft hymns and a pleasant voice. why do i feel like someone is caressing my hair with so much care?

"jeongguk?"

my eyes fluttered to open and i could not believe what i was seeing. there, right in front of my vision, he was smiling at me-a very warm one. oh, how i missed that doe-like eyes, innocent smile and bunny teeth of yours.

"-i"

my eyes started to get glossy as my voice broke even before i could start talking. i could not think straight, the boy pressed a finger on my lips, shushing me as he continued to caress my hair as i had my head lying on his lap. i was just so happy, glad-name all those feelings when you feel so much joy, i don't care.

"I put my all into your hands
Here's my soul to keep
I let you in with all that I can
You're not hard to reach"

I held his hand against mines as our eyes were lockes on one another.

is this a dream? if so, i don't want to wake up, i don't ever want to open my eyes and see that he's not beside me. I don't want to be slapped by reality that every little thing that is happening right now is nothing but a figment of my imagination.

"You give me purpose
Yeah, you've given me purpose"

please, let this be not a dream.

"Oh, you are my everything
Oh, you are my everything"

jeongguk stopped singing, he picked my small frame and positioned me so i was seating on his lap, his hand meeting it's way on my waist. my hands continuously wiped the tears that won't stop from flowing, occasionally letting out a sob escape on my mouth.

i'm just so so happy.

"hey, stop crying"

"-i-i, c-can't"

"oh baby, don't do this"

"i-i'm sorry. please don't leave me, you're my first friend and-"

"who said i was going to leave you? well, yeah i was stubborn and i ignored you for a day but i-i can't. i missed you too and when i saw that letter-i can't. just ... just please don't cry, my endorphin"

"-i-i can't stop them, i'm just-i thought y-you were tired of me and y-you got bored of me"

"who told you that?"

the boy caressed my cheeks as he peeled my hands away, wiping the overflowing tears himself.

"i-eunha"

"that bitch who was caked with so much make-up?"

"s-she's my sister"

"oh? i-i don't give a fuck to her, we aren't even close. i didn't even talked with he-"

"she said that you said that you got bored with me that's why you-"

"that's bullshit"

our eyes met as he had an annoyed expression, nonetheless i was still dazed on his presence and i got teary-eyed once more.

"heyy, don't cry"

"don't leave me, please"

the words came into my mouth on it's own before the tears fell and my hand made it's way on my face once more but he beat me to it as he held them.

"don't go, please"

"-i"

"don't go, kookie "

"wha-what did you say?"

the name slipped in my mouth and the boy suddenly muttered quite shocked.

"i-"

"i-is that a nickname?"

"i-"

even before i could finish the words, the boy suddenly engulfed me in a hug.

"god, i feel so dumb. sorry, baby. it won't happen again, i won't leave you again, i promise. i was just so jealous and i-i'm sorry if i made you cry. i'm sorry if i left you, i'm so sorry, baby"

i sighed, returning the hug. it was so warm and calm, i'm happy. we're okay and i'm okay. my eyes felt heavy once more as i drifted into sleep in his safe arms.

i hope this isn't just a dream.