o3:3o

nicknote: wattpad won't let me attach pictures on the story (._.)

cold breeze, heart hammering and nervous as hell. i could not calm down as i walk on my way to the university. it has been a long time since i had felt like this-happy, giddy and excited. it feels so good and i can't wait to meet him.

i'm so happy that i met that bunny head boy-he makes everything right in this cruel world.

tightly clutching his jacket, i decided to wear it and the events of yesterday flashed in my mind-it wasn't a dream.

"woof! woof!"

my ears perked up as i heard a cry. my eyes skimmed around the place and just at the corner, in a ragged box i saw something adorable.

our eyes met and oh god, i could not take it anymore. he looked so broken and alone-i just had the urge to pick him up and the box.

"don't worry little guy, we'll find you home"

my feet led me to the university and even if i was still far, i can already see jeongguk's silhouette as he wait patiently on the gates. Although, soon enough our eyes met and he flashed his bunny smile.

"haine!"

"g-good morning, kookie"

his cheeks suddenly reddened as his eyes lingered with mines.

"y-you look beautiful"

"i-i wore your jacket but umm.. i-if you-"

"no! i-it looks good on you, i want you to have it"

"eh?!"

"i-it suits you and i like seeing you wearing my clothes"

my heart hammered inside my body and i couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"oh, um ... n-need help wit-oh god, is that a dog?!"

"er-yes, i saw him alone and i wanted to take him but the thing is i'm not allowed to have any pet-"

"i'll take him!"

"r-really!?"

"yeah! i'll be his father and you'll be his mother!"

"we'll be his parents!"

"i-"

"we'll raise him good like our baby"

"i-"

our eyes met and it was quite odd as once more, his cheeks burned even more red.

"a-are you okay, jeongguk?"

"i-i, thank the heavens you found the dog that became my son"

my eyes widened and i could not help but let out a giggle.

"yeah and he became our baby"