o9:9o

"do you like the view?"

"well, yeah. considering that you are the view then, i certainly do"

a smile curving on my lips and an unexplainable stream of happiness flowing inside my heart didn't fail to make me laugh – my voice filling the quiet home with the sound that came from my mouth. it was still early in the saturday morning and yet, here we are again with the cheesy, crappy and cringe-worthy pick-up lines of the one and only jeon jeongguk.

the boy made his way as he joined and sat beside me – two cups of hot chocolates in his hand.

"how long have you been standing there, jeongguk?"

"a couple of minutes . . . i guess?"

seeing the undeniable blush in his cheeks and the way his eyes averted my brown ones, i knew that he was lying. a little teasing wouldn't hurt would it?

"you know, i really love you jeongguk"

". . ."

doe eyes widening and cheeks burning into a hot crimson red, i saw how the boy became flustered as hell as he struggled to cover his face and stop himself from letting out a squeal – in which he terribly failed at concealing. i'd be lying if i said that i didn't found that adorable cause it sure is putang-ina, adorable.

"ayee. why are you hiding your face?"

"don't. don't me"

"hey, lemme see that face"

"no"

"yah, you're unfair"

things happening way too fast, i found myself in the grasp of the bunny-head as he suddenly embraced my small body.

"yah! i wanted to see your face not be hugged by you, pig!"

"just . . . just hush and just stop okay?"

once hearing those words came out of his mouth, i really did stop from struggling in his embrace but . . . but that wasn't the only reason why – his heartbeat was also a factor. once embracing me, only the raging beat of his heart seemed to fill my ears and i couldn't help but feel like i was in euphoria. soon enough, i found the boy burying his face on the crook of my neck.

"can you hear it?"

"why . . . is it so fast?"

asking, even if i already knew the reason why – i just don't know why i want to hear him say the words i really love. i want to hear him say the words that never fail to make me feel like i was in cloud nine. eyes meeting, he cupped my face into his hands letting our foreheads touch.

"what do you think?"

"i don't know"

just tell it, bunny.

"aish! you dummy. you don't really have a clue?"

"nope"

i love to tease you.

slightly pulling away, the boy held one of my hands before letting it rest on top of his chest – enabling me to feel the way his heart trashed crazily against my touch. i'd be lying if i said this wasn't making me feel so much happiness cause it sure really makes me so damn happy.

"because of you"

the boy mutters before surprising me as he let our nose touch, giving me an eskimo kiss. the bunny's act didn't really help but make me feel warm and i knew that in that instant i knew that my cheeks were already blazing red the same way as his cheeks were.

"have you ever wondered if there are people in the stars?"

"i don't know kookie, but if you knew let me know okay?"

"aish you bitch"

"well, this is the bitch you love"

"you've got a point"

"anyways, what's my bunbun doing here?"

"hmmm. you were gone in the bed when i woke up so . . . i missed my boo"

"aish, you baby"

"only for my girl"

nicknote 🐰: putang-ina is a curse word in my country, okay? it means mofo okay? don't use it children