o2:oo

it's over, my life is really going to be hell at both school and at home

it's over, my life is really going to be hell at both school and at home. everyone saw what happened at the cafeteria-everyone, which means eunha too.

i'm going to be a dead meat when i return at home.

"haine! wait!"

"go away, i'm mad at you!"

i was sad, confused and conflicted. why did he had to do that? no, why would the both of them do that?

i hate them both-they were my only source of strength and why would they have to ruin it all?

i wanted to keep it low profile.

"no. please don't do this to me! i-i, haine!"

"go away!"

"talk to this bunny!"

"scram, you bad bunny!"

now that she saw that i still had a connection with jeongguk, she would do anything to get him and i-i would lose him.

"haine!"

"i told you to go away!"

"no!"

his hands held mines as he caught up on me and faced me.

"oh-"

his eyes widened as he saw my face-who would not, anyways? if you see an ugly girl crying, her eyes bloodshot together with a runny nose.

"baby"

"i hate you, don't call me baby"

"baby"

"i sai-"

i breathed as his hands cupped my face, slowly wiping the tears with his thumb. i was so sad, he was going to be taken away.

he is going to be taken away from me.

"let me explain"

"no"

"please, hear me out"

"no! you broke our promise!"

"i know, i-i'm sorry"

"you think a simple sorry would make it up?"

"no, i-"

"you said you would keep it low! you said you would control yourself! you sai-"

"i was jealous, okay!"

i stopped talking as i saw his cheeks slowly turn hot-red and my tears stopped falling.

"j-jealous?"

"i was jealous of that guy"

"b-but, why?"

he breathed first before looking around and led me on the bench nearby.

"don't get creeped out, okay?"

"i can't promise"

"what?! Oh, come on, you gotta promise"

"look who just broke one! want me to leave?"

"no! oka-fine! i was jealous because he was so good looking and that he was kim taehyung and he was the most popular kid on the seniors. i thought that he-he might take you away from me"

I wasn't able to catch his last words as his voice became softer.

"what?"

"aish! i said i was jealous!"

"but that doesn't make sense! why would you be jealous to the point of making that scene?"

"becaus-"

"don't you know that because of what you did, they would take you away from me?"

"wai-who, wh-"

"they'll make you leave me and that's why i'm so mad at you"