1o:o1

+warning! violence and triggering events, do not read the second half if you don't want to cry and mostly because, i don't want you to kill me – i'm only eighteen and i haven't seen bts i still want to see them before you hit me with a pillar and mob me!!

+full chapter

"that's a wrap everyone! be sure to prepare for your lines and practice even more!"

sir seokjin's voice echoed all around the gymnasium before he finally let us go after the tiring practice for today.

five days from now, the most awaited event of the club will happen. as much as i just want to coil up in my bed and cuddle with the bunnyboy back at home because of what happened yesterday, i couldn't possibly let the minions of eunha get through me.

if i let them get through my nerves and i gave up then, that would only meant i let them win – and i clearly didn't want them to feel that way, i ain't letting my friends down, not today.

waking me up in my trance, i felt someone tug at the hem of my shirt and when i looked up, i saw the bunny himself – cheeks ablaze red. "i'll wait for you here, haine. hurry up and be safe okay?" the boy spoke before briefly looking around, this action of his really confused me a lot.

almost about to ask, "kook—" lips touching and surprising me, he gave my lips a chaste kiss before letting me see his deep strawberry cheeks.

"i love you, haine. please . . . just please be safe and be cautious okay?" ever since the incident yesterday, jeongguk has been a lot more protective. he was always making sure i was with one of his friends whenever he wasn't around and i think if he would be permitted to enter the girl's shower room he would gladly do so just to watch over me.

i can't blame him for acting this way but, he's just a little paranoid.

"i will, don't worry" i reassured the boy as i let our noses touch, hoping that it would calm him even for just a second but . . . i guess i was wrong.

pulling away and holding my shoulders, the worry in his face was still present "scream my name if something happens"

smiling and thinking light of my situation, "i will" the boy finally gave a warm smile before returning my earlier gesture as he let our noses touch before placing his lips against mine for another heart felt chaste kiss.

"take care" we pulled away and decided to go to our own shower rooms.

sweat trickling down my skin, i was feeling icky and gross after the whole day practice. i was on my way to the girl's shower room but before i could even do so, another person pulled my arm.

taehyung came to my view and the expression on his face disturbed me – eyebrows creased while an evident frown on his lips. "haine, are you engaged?"