oo:1o

he was persistently approaching me even if I was barely talking and everyone shut me off

"nice view we got here"

"...."

"Why are you eating again alone in the rooftop?"

"mind your own business"

Why is he even here?

"...okay then, i'll eat here too!"

Why are you doing this? people shut me off cause I'm different and I ... I'm the ugly twin that no one would even give a second glance.

"what are you doing?"

"the air feels nice"

"why are you staying with me?"

Are you trying to do something? Is this a bet or some kind of act to lure the oh so loner girl?

"it's refreshing and quiet"

"why?"

"hmmm?"

"why are you doing this?"

Our eyes met again for the upteenth time and I can feel myself crying because I know everyone that approaches me are a bunch of fake people. i was so tired of being hurt, left and being hopeful that someday, somebody would really look at me for who i am and not for seeking my forsaken sister's attention by getting through my side.

I just wished that maybe, maybe you weren't like them.

"cause I just want to"

"liar"

"believe what you want then"

"everybody only wants to befriend me for a reason and that reason would always hurt me ... so, if you—"

"cause i wanna help"

help? that's bullshit.

"i don't want your pity"

"i am not pitying you"

"then what are you here for?"

"i want to be your friend"

"don't make me laugh"

"why would you always think so little of your—"

"cause that's just the way it is"

"why?"

"isn't it because I'm ugly Sherlock?"

"who said that?"

"everyone"

"everyone? Nu-uh. Have you heard me say it, then?"

"...eventua—"

"you're beautiful..."

Tears broke free.

"stop lying!"

"I am not"

"I am ugly!"

"aish you bitch. I said you're not!"

"Everyone said it so! If you're here just to hurt me, well news flash i ain't going to fall from it!"

"Why won't you believe me?"

"I won't! Everyone ... everyone just looks at the outer side of the person without looking on what's inside. If this is just a bet made by your friends just go away ... please just leave me alone"

"I won't and i'll make you believe that you are beautiful"