1o:7o

Fast footsteps echoed all over the house as I chased jeongguk to spill the beans to me

Fast footsteps echoed all over the house as I chased jeongguk to spill the beans to me. I know I was being a little annoying and persistent but, I had no other choice—I had to confirm whatever mimi said to me. I had to make sure and there is no use in hiding anything, if there's a problem we should face it together.

"jeongguk!"

". . ."

"jeongguk!"

". . ."

"yah!"

". . ."

"juancock!"

". . ."

why won't you look at my way? Why are you edgy at speaking about what happened yesterday, why are you suddenly acting this way towards me? we promised to face everything through thick and thin together.

hand reaching out to grab big frame, i finally got the boy's attention.

"why . . . why won't you tell me?"

"there is nothing to tell you"

"no! there is something you need to tell me! why are you hiding things from me? what happened yesterday? why are you acting this way? wh—"

"shut up!"

"no!"

"i—"

"why won't you tell me your worries? why won't you let us go through this together? why? why would you punch a couple of boys enough to make them go in coma?"

"i— where did you . . . how did you kno—"

"i know that what happened on the girl's shower area was indeed traumatic but, why . . . mimi said that you even meet up with eunha! what is even happening?!"

"i—it's none of your business"

"none of my business?! it is my busine—"

"i don't have to tell every single thing to you! just because you're my girlfriend, doesn't mean that i have to tell everything to you. my life doesn't depend on you! you're only my girlfriend and not someone who can tell me what to do! i have my own mind and i don't need someone who will meddle at every single thing i do! mind your own business and i will mind mine!"

tears cascading down my cheeks and heart shattering into pieces, i didn't know what to do anymore. the boy's voice were thunderous as his eyes didn't hold any remorse at saying those things to me. it felt like, he was starting to grow tired of me. how could he say such things? i care for him so much and . . . and this is all i would get.

memories of mimi speaking to me flashed in my mind,

"i saw jeongguk meeting up with eunha and a couple of her so called bodyguards at the restricted area here in school"

"b—bodyguards?"

"i was there only by accident, i had something to do but then, i saw him having this deep conversation with them. jeongguk suddenly screamed how dare you touch my girl?! before he advanced to beat up six men all on his own . . . to be honest, i thought he was going kill eunha himself but he stopped when i saw eunha speak and he suddenly froze. i couldn't really comprehend what they were talking about but, i just wanted you to know that you should be more careful and i . . . i really wanted to become your friend for a long time, just so afraid that you'd reject my friendship"

bitting my lips to control the sobs from escaping on my lips, my eyes avoided the boy's gaze before letting my eyes face on the floor.

"i'm sorry, then"

"i—haine, i—i didn't mean to, i please let me expl—"

"i'm sorry for being only your girlfriend . . . i won't meddle with your business anymore"

turning away from him, I walked my way towards the room he gave me to stay unto. I wanted him to chase after me, I wanted him to ask for my forgiveness for how he acted towards me. I wanted him to embrace me and tell me why, I wanted him to rely to me . . . i only wanted to help but why won't you let me, jeongguk?