o5:1o

o2:25pm
9 UNREAD MESSAGES
eunha's
OPEN | CLOSE

12:3opm
eunha's : haine, please talk to me

eunha's : i know i made a mistake and left you and i was a fool for that, i even used your sister just to get back at you but please, please let's talk-i-i miss you so much

eunha's : i know a simple sorry will never be enough but please, let me talk let's talk it through. i'm dying to hear your voice, please baby.

eunha's : listen to me and let's sit down and talk this through, please baby.

eunha's : i'm so sorry for doing that, please-i couldn't forget the way your tears dropped on those porcelain eyes like yours, please baby. i beg you, let's meet up. I miss you, this was all my fault.

eunha's : please, don't just leave me on read and idk if you still read this messages, but please baby. baby, i'm so sorry.

eunha's : i was so selfish, just to get back on you and hurt you the way i felt when you suddenly left without me on the other day-i admit that i used eunha, i used her just to hurt you and i was an idiot. I was a fool to ever do that.

eunha's : i let my emotions win over what my mind told me not to do, i'm so sorry baby. Please, i know you're sad and i miss you so much.

eunha's : don't give up on me, don't leave me baby.

eunha's : u need to hear me please, this is important.

o2:3opm
haine: u don't need me anymore

o4:1opm
2 UNREAD MESSAGES
eunha's
OPEN | CLOSE

o4:oopm

eunha's : i need you

eunha's : i need you and i will prove you what i truly feel

tears inch to break free as my hand inch on the screen to caress the glass, as if touching the object would mean anything when all i could even do is mope and let myself be dragged in this audition that he will never go to.

i don't know what to feel anymore, he went to our house together with eunha but he says that he just used her as a way to meet me, but of all people why eunha?

why must he use the one person i despise the most? Why must he use the person who only did was hurt me both physically and mentally?

He knew best that family was a touchy topic for me and yet why?

if he meant what he said he should come here and face me.

o4:15pm
Haine : dark chocolates are comparable to the way we ended up-bittersweet

Haine : sweet was our best moment and bitter was the taste when we part.

Haine : tell me, what kind of candy are you going to stuff in my mind to fool me again?