【❸】interlude

+interlude prt 3 and many many many time skips so i hope you don't get confused at all!

i can't calm the fucking down! jeongguk! jeongguk was caught in an accident and he is badly injured and was rushed to the hospital! help me! oh god, haine! help me, i don't know what to do!"

yoongi's voice rang inside haine's mind as she hurriedly paced to the hospital, only grabbing a large hoodie that extended up until her knees, she wore the baggy clothing. it didn't matter if she looked miserable and was only wearing a night gown inside the clothing – what mattered was she must get to the hospital as soon as possible.

tears were on the brim of her eyes as her nerves wouldn't calm even for just a second, countless of thoughts ran inside her head as she pictured jeongguk's current state.

"jeongguk crashed with a truck, numerous wounds covered his body and blood was all over the scene. the moment i came, i saw his body in a stretcher and the sight was just mortifying. ."

yoongi's voice kept echoing, only worry and grief ate up her heart.

it's all my fault. this is all my fault. i shouldn't have snapped on him like that.

haine blamed herself of what happened to jeongguk. if only i didn't let him go feeling like that, if only i listened to what he wanted to say and if only i gave him the chance to speak . . . this, this wouldn't have to happen.

haine's legs were already sore from all the running, it was not the best time to be caught up inside the traffic. true, it was rush hour but out of all times to be unlucky, this has to be the day. haine had no other choice but run her way to the hospital even if she was a couple of miles away.

haine didn't know what came to her but the moment she heard yoongi's voice and the fact about jeongguk, she wasted no time idling and her body hastily moved.

please don't go. don't leave me.

she screamed internally, finally reaching the hospital. she stood infront the building as she looked haggard – sweaty as fuck, tears on both eyes and breathless from all the running.

"wait, haine!" taehyung was tagging along her all the time but haine didn't seem to notice his presence. once the girl was able to get some rest, she scurried once more, running inside and just wanting to assure that jeongguk was fine.

i'd do anything, i'd do anything just to see you breathing again and well.

haine was able to get the operating room where jeongguk was currently settled in and she immediately ran again to locate that room which was precisely on the sixth floor. the woman was somehow hopeful that this was still a dream and the moment she wakes up she would sigh in relief as it was all just a nightmare.

"haine!" yoongi's voice snapped her thoughts, she immediately felt warmth enveloping her fragile body once the grey-haired man caught sight of the woman when she finally reached the operating room.