he let go

+this was the proposed first ending i had in my mind but i had to change it cause it wasn't going to follow the storyline. i hope you read up until the end cause i'm going to have an announcement and will give some facts on the story.

the scene unfolds where taheyung and jeongguk coincidentically met, well not really

the scene unfolds where taheyung and jeongguk coincidentically met, well not really. taehyung cornered jeongguk and pulled him inside a cafe to have a confrontation. like the interlude, four years had already passed and jeongguk works as a gradeschool teacher at haejung and jihye's school. the conversation between them are as follows. **take note that jeongguk is in italics while, taehyung is in normal

"you're a fool jeongguk!"

"...."

"why? why would you do something like that! why would you let yourself look like the bad person ... why?! would you just fucking tell me why!?"

"shut up"

"what kind of head does that body have? you're crazy!"

"you don't know anything!"

"i fucking know everything! Your chatter box older brothers confronted me, begging me to let her go when we're already fucking married!"

"w-"

"you asshole! man up and stop being a coward! who in the fucking right mind would do such a thing! why w-"

"cause i fucking love haine!"

"you love her? that's bullshit! you le---"

"i love her so much that i would be willing to look like the bad person! i would be willing to sacrifice everything! i would be willing to bear all the pain and even take away all of the happiness i could ever have for my entire lifetime just that she would be happy! heck, i'd be willing to die for her! don't you know how hard it was for me? don't you know how hard it was for me to see her walking with another man when that man could have been me! don't you know how fucking it hurts to see her smiling in the arms of another man? don't you know..."

jeongguk's eyes pools with tears as his voice falters with so much pain.

"..don't you know how hard it was for me to see her speaking the words she used in exchanging vows with you, Taehyung?"

"...."

"so, don't go fucking tell me that i didn't love her. everything i did and everything i have ever acted was all against my will but all i wanted was for her to be happy and have a life where her sister wouldn't have the chance to lay a finger on her and so tha-"