11:5o

+i highly recommend you to listen "i blame on you by taeyeon" in reading this chapter – i'll tell you when to listen bub!

a week has passed after i decided to finally accept taehyung's proposal. i couldn't call it "offer" as it would only make me feel a pang of guilt and regret, eventually.

so far, everything was going smoothly.

for a week, taehyung has been taking me into a couple of dates – from the playful one which is going to an amusement park to the fancy one which is going to a classy restaurant.

the funny thing is, when we came to that restaurant, we eventually ended up walking out of the place even before we could take an order — holy unicorns, it was so suffocating being surrounded with highclass people when me and taehyung is a combination of alien and endorphin.

a small smile crept up on my lips as i remembered how we laughed our ass off on that day, taehyung wanted to impress me only to end up looking awkward sitting on such a fine restaurant with me.

taehyung was slowly trying to make me smile and surely, i couldn't hide the fact that he was making me extremely happy. he was on his way to my heart . . . i guess?

"what are you smiling at?" my train of thoughts popped into thin bubbles as i heard taehyung's deep voice so close to my ear as he whispered playfully.

we were on our way to my home, walking like we were on moon. another day has passed for our eighth date and i can't deny how my heart was slowly starting to open up for him.

taehyung wasn't hard to love . . . and i can guarantee that he would be able to snatch my heart in no time.

"jagi?" he hummed once more as he finally caught my attention.

our eyes met and i felt his grip on our linked hands, tighten. "tell me, jagi. i wanna know what's inside your mind, you're smiling so beautifully" a small blush crept up on my cheeks as i could't help the sudden pace of my heart when his face suddenly leaned dangerously close.

ever since our casual meetings, i was starting to realize how drop dead gorgeous and handsome taehyung is. all this time, i couldn't and wouldn't even spare the chance to look how beautiful of a specimen this boy is because i was so occupied with the liar all along.

taehyung was like a real time prince – brown orbs that were always staring right through my soul and i couldn't help but get drown on it. his lips were two mounts of pink, soft and luscious skin and it would never fail to give me the sparks whenever it touched my face. his nose was a perfect point and everything else about him was just perfect.

but what i like the most in him is his big and caring heart – he was so sensitive about me and would always make sure i was okay.

how did i even manage to blind him and make him love me?