o9:11

"haine?"

"haine?"

"hmm? why jeongguk?"

"d–do you love me?"

". . ."

"urgh. don't look at me like that, i'm serious here"

"listen. you are my very first kiss, boyfriend, i eloped with you and yesterday we became a couple and for you to ask me if i really love you is really ridiculous. but, to answer that question – yes. i am madly, deeply, ultra, mega and super in love with you jeongguk"

"then, will you be mine and be my fiance?"

"i don't understand"

Cheeks ablaze red, as i was still in deep confusion on what was happening and what the bunny just said. Fiance? Isn't that a little too early and we just became a couple, why is he suddenly rushing things?

Thoughts in a disarray, i was in deep thought and i didn't notice the boy shuffling in his pocket to fish out some random blue box.

Eyes widening, lips quivering, turning speechless and heart picking up an incredible pace, i almost cried when the boy opened the box infront of me revealing something i can't even believe myself.

A ring.

"oh my god, jeongguk don't . . . don't tell m—"

"i know we're still young. a couple who's only at their third year in college, we only started to officially label our relationship just yesterday  and i'm still a kid at mind—annoying, childish and a fool. but i know that there's just one thing i'm certain"

holding my hand and looking straight at my eyes. My breath was caught in my throat as his every word sent chills all over my body.

I'd be lying if i said that this wasn't make me want to tear up, cause it sure does.

"i . . . i want to spend my whole life with you, i want to build my own family with you. i wouldn't want any other woman in my life besides you. heck, i can't even imagine another woman in my arms!"

Oh god, this boy really.

"so . . . i know it's still too early and we're still not going to prepare for the wedding up until we reach the age of 25 but . . . but will you just promise to be my wife in advance and take this ring in my hand, now?"

Tears cascading down my eyes, i couldn't stop myself from bawling like an idiot. Oh god, what did i do to deserve this boy.

"ummm . . .  an answ—"

"yes"

"y—"

"i said yes. yes"

"oh dear. shit, fuck, oh my . . . i–i promise, i'll always be with you always. i'll pro–"

"i know. i know it and i just love you so much jeongguk . . . you don't know how much this makes me extremely happy"

foreheads linking on one another, "i love you to the moon, neptune and coming back to just to repeat and say how much i love you to the bottom, deepest of my heart"