o9:4o

"get your fucking face away from my sight"

hands meeting the skin of my face, i could no longer get to know how i would be able to move my body.

Bruises, wounds and soreness enveloped my body and i tried so hard not to cry.

"why did i even have a daughter like you?"

Teeth biting the insides of my cheek, i tried so hard to conceal the tears that begged to drop.

"you fucking slut! I should've just let you rot the moment you were born! If it wasn't for your good for nothing father, i would never thought of keeping you"

If you never wanted me, then why did you had to take me away from father? If my existence were such an eyesore for you, why . . . why do you had to

"i hate you"

You don't have to rub it in my face, i know it all too well. i know that you won't ever notice me and my pathetic presence.

Legs limping its way on my bedroom, i was wishing that this was somehow nothing but a dream and i'll wake up in the arms of jeongguk.

How sweet it would be if this was nothing but a dream and when the moment i opened my eyes, the first person that i would see is jeongguk—eyes closed as the sun's rays trickle on his porcelain skin, soft breathes brushing my skin as his arms were draped on my little body. i would giggle at the sight and he would pull me closer.

but, this was reality . . . and it slapped me like a truck.

ONE MESSAGE RECEIVED
"bunnykook 🐰"
OPEN | HIDE

bunnykook🐰: hey

How come you're always on the right timing?

Haine: yeah?

bunnykook🐰: can i call you?

Reading the words that flashed in my phonescreen were enough to finally break all the barriers inside me. I want to hear him, i want to see him—at times like this, i just want him to trap me in his arms and whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

I want to be with him so bad, he was the only light in my world. I love him so much and as much as i wanted to hear his soothing voice—

Haine: i—i don't know. they're still awake

bunnykook🐰: i want to hear your voice

Oh god, what did i do to deserve you?

Haine: but i still can't kookie

bunnykook🐰: i really want ro hear you.

bunnykook🐰: can you record your