o6:1o

i don't know what to feel anymore

"you know, there's a word called personal bubble"

"huh? what is that? I don't know what's that"

"don't play dumb, asshole"

"nope, i really really don't know what it's meaning is"

"oh yes, there—"

"really? mind enlightening me, then?"

"are you really sure?"

"well, yeah"

"well ..."

"yeap?"

" personal space means that YOU BUNNY GIVE ME SOME fucking SPACE AND STOP HUGGING ME EVERYTIME, I'M GETTING THE COOTIES FROM YOUUU, GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Arms fidgeting to get out of his grip, my hands made its way on his to pull him away. the bunny wouldn't just let me go.

my body was pressed on his, my back touched his chest, his arms encircled on my waist and my butt was seated on his lap.

I was stuck like a bubblegum in his body, he would always steal hugs and not to mention that it would always be the bone crushing and warm ones, shi— as much as i want him close, i don't want this kind of close.

"ohhh, not gonna happen"

The boy snuggled closer, burying his face on the crook of my neck.

"noooo, let me go. let me go jeon jeongguk!!"

"no, you promise to cuddle and we cuddle, kookie wanna cuddle and kookie will get his cuddle"

"this is not cuddling! you're crushing me and you won't let go of me! it's like i'm glued to you!"

"no"

The boy tightened his embrace as i felt that my body was pressed on his. Tell me, what is personal space?

"yah!"

"i wanna cuddle"

"this is not cuddling! Yo—"

The boy suddenly let his arms drop, curious as a cat my head snapped on my back to look at him but before i could do so, his arms made my body face him and i just found my face meeting his chest.

"yah—"

"to be honest, i want it this way"

the boy muttered against my ear—it was warm and it felt weird but nonetheless, i was put on his spell and this time ... i wasn't able to protest anymore as his arms snaked on my little body.

"we cuddle, period"

"...."

"i don't care if yo—"

"fine, you win. i like it this way"

my ears rested on his chest and as much as it felt weird that his heartbeat seemed like in a race, i find it pleasing to my eyes and my arms returned his embrace.

"you're warm"

"hmmm, you are too"

"i like this, you smell so sweet"

"i know, that's a fact"

"and i'm hot and that's a fact"

"whatever bunny"