o2:11

*play the music*

even after all she had said, i still find myself unable to hate him

"--i'm sorry. please talk to me, jeongguk. i'm so sorry, please. i-i don't want to lose you. you're the only one i trust the most. you may not see it in me but, i treasure you a lot and you're the closest to me. don't do this, please let's work this out. talk to me. please, stay with me. please, it's been only one day but--i. please, tell me if you want to end this.

please, meet me. same time, same place.

i miss you a lot, haine."

my hands trembled as i reread the letter in my hands while i stood in front of his locker, it was already lunch time and no one was around the hall as all were busy eating. i hope he could read it, my eyes were a little glossy and bloodshot as i hadn't slept a wink because i was crying-- i didn't know how to make it up for him. i was so afraid and this was the only thing i could think off.

i dropped the little piece of paper on the container before slowly striding slowly to the rooftop, my body was so sore as i received a lot of beating from eunha yesterday, my cheek was bandaged as her slap left a big mark--no need to hide it anymore as it was no use anymore.

my body was in so much pain but nothing could compare to the pain i feel inside my heart.

my feet led me to the rooftop and my tears fell all at once as my eyes trailed up front. i was alone, no one was in there and it felt so lonely. my feet walked slowly to the bench and i curled up like a ball once i was seated my body would occasionally shiver with every sob that escaped.

"jeongguk"

my voice was broken, frail and needy. i continued to mutter his name over and over and i found myself drifting off to sleep.