o2:8o

it was the the second to the last subject in my day and i have to endure it just one more time

jeongguk is really avoiding me and it's painful, suffocating and ... sad. i find myself looking for him everytime and calling out to him but then, i realize that he was not beside me.

he entered the room and our eyes met. my mouth wanted to speak but before i could, his eyes averted his gaze and he sat on a different seat-beside eunha's.

oh, i see. my heart felt like it shattered into pieces, he's really mad at me.

"good afternoon,
jeongguk!"

my body flinched as the voice rang in my ear. this must be a dream, right-a nightmare to be exact.

"morning ... eunji"

"oh, you dummy.
it's eunha!"

"okay. eunha, afternoon"

so, now they're friends. i feel suffocated, my heart is going to burst-it hurts so much and i don't know how to tame it. i'm-i, i feel like fainting.

is this even my fault?

"ohh, you're seating
beside me! what luck"

"yeah, what luck ... not"

"although, not to
be meddlesome
but why aren't
you seating beside
the umm"

"what are you implying"

"oh! nothing i
was just curious,
why aren't you
seating beside
haine-"

don't look at them, don't look. focus, focus haine. you only have one hour left after all this ends, endure dear.

"i see that you've
finally snapped
back to your senses"

save me, somebody. i don't want to hear what he's going to say, my tears is inching to fall as i know that he's really cut all ties with me.

"i-"

stop. stop talking.

"excuse me"

a very deep, soothing voice echoed in the room and all at once the students inside the vicinity suddenly became so quiet.

"excuse me,
is choi haine
in here?"

i know that voice but it must be just my imagination, he couldn't be here he is a sophomore.

"umm, is choi
haine here?"

the voice repeated and my head perked up to see who was suddenly looking for me.

"taehyung?"

"woah!
there you are!"

he pointed at my direction before happily skipping towards me. he looked just like a kid who saw his favorite toy. when taehyung was just beside my seat, the boy sheepishly flashed his rectangular smile and i felt like all of the negative feelings that i used to have were slowly vanishing.

"your professor is
mister kim seokjin,
right? he's busy
helping the drama
club and i'm in that
club and right now
we need a freshman
so, come with me!"

my eyes widened in shock, wait. is he serious?

"wai-"

"get your ass
moving and
get your things!
this will take up
'till dismissal!!"

"w-wa-"

even before i could protest, he lifted me up on my seat and

"yah! Put me down, taelien!"

"as you wish
princess"

well, he did put me down but the thing is not on the floor and steady on my foot, but on his shoulder. he carried me like i was just an object placed on his shoulder, just imagine a towel-that's what i am.

my butt was near his face! fuck that, his hand was placed on my thighs for support, my head facing his back.

"no! i'm warning you tae, put me down!"

"no, and i'm warning
you too, buckle up my lady"

"what do you mean!?"

"oh, you'll see"

i felt taehyung grab something and before i knew it, he suddenly raced around the room, out of the door and through the hallways.

"kim taehyung, you alien!!"

i felt myself loosen up and for the first time in the day, i laughed.