1o:6o

"okay! that's it for today, as always

"okay! that's it for today, as always . . . everyone, practice your lines as three days from now the biggest event of the club will happen! all of you must do your best and strive to make this performance a success! we've been practicing for almost about a month and we won't want all of this to be put into waste, right?"

the members of the play cheered as a small smile spread across my lips as we were finally dismissed from this practice. after asking jeongguk and finally having the permission to let me wash up on the girl's shower room, i made my on the said room but before i could do so . . . i felt my shirt being tugged softly

"h—haine?" a small voice took my attention and my eyes trailed on the girl beside me. blonde and a caring persona, ever since the incident on the girl's bathroom happened, this beautiful girl beside me started talking and well . . . protecting me.

"yes, mimi?" i asked and i saw her cheeks become tinted with the pink hue, to be honest i couldn't ponder why she wanted to start a friendship with me. at first, i was a little suspicious of her motives.

"can you come with me?" raising a brow and growing even more suspiscious, "are you one of eunha's minions?" i finally asked but her eyes widened in shock as she shook her head furiously.

"no! i am not one of those girls!" she spoke, voice immediately rising as i saw how her eyes suddenly glossed with tears but i was still doubtful of her, "please, just tell me the truth . . . mimi"

"but i am saying the truth! i am not one of those girls! i never liked eunha, she was a two-faced girl and she used to bully me too and . . . and i just want to tell you something important" she paused once more before looking around and we noticed that there are only a few people left aside from my circle of friends and her.

"if you wanted to tell me something, do it here"

"i can't"

"why? if you can't tell it to me face to face in front of my friends . . . then, you're a threat. i know that it's almost a news in the whole campus that i—"

"i need to tell you about jeongguk"