1o:9o

+has rated spg & sorry for the errors and cringe-worthy scenes ಥ﹏ಥ

"taehyung, jeongguk stop fighting!" it was the third to the last day of the practice and yet this fight had to happen between them, this is all my fault

"taehyung, jeongguk stop fighting!" it was the third to the last day of the practice and yet this fight had to happen between them, this is all my fault. If only I didn't let my feelings get the best of me and just decided to let what jeongguk said last night pass . . . then, this wouldn't have to happen.

"get the fuck off of me!" jeongguk shrieked as namjoon and yoongi hovered over him to keep him from reaching taehyung.

"no, let me go! Fuck you! that boy needs to get that head of his a hit! Fucking let go of me hoseok and jimin!" the two said boys clutched at taehyung's clothes just to stop him from getting close to the other raging boy.

"why are you two even fighting?!" seokjin got in between the two and I just didn't have the courage to just stand up and watch as my two friends fight because of me

"it's because of that fucktard!" jeongguk screamed and I was still thankful that only a few number of students was inside the gymnasium as professor seokjin already dismissed the others.

"no, that boy is the one at fault! I should just have haine in the first place and you're doing nothing but hurt her!"

"shut up! You alien"

"fuck off, coconut head!"

The two were bickering like cat and dogs but as much as I wanted to stop the two from doing such a scene, mimi stopped me as he held my arms tight.

"I fucking hate you, jeon jeongguk!"

"the feelings are mutual!" jeongguk muttered before getting away from namjoon and yoongi's grasp, faster than a heartbeat I found taehyung pinned on the floor before jeongguk showered him with tough punches.

"jeongguk, stop!" the boys started to peel off the younger from the older but he won't budge. "jeo—"

"who are you to tell me that? you aren't haine's boyfriend! Haine is mine, get the fucking away from my girlfr—" things getting out of hand, even if I knew that jeongguk's raging emotions would hurt me, I didn't let it stop me from pulling him into my grasp.

"stop, jeongguk . . . please, just stop" I murmured as I finally had the boy trapped in my embrace and soon enough, his sobs were the only sound that filled gymnasium's built.

✨✨✨✨

Bodies tangled into one another, the boy had his face nuzzled on the crook of my neck as we lay together on his bed. The boy's tears were not stopping from flowing on his cheeks as his body casually shook every now and then.

"haine, haine, haine, haine" we had been like this the moment we arrived home. After the incident at the university, jeongguk has been more than clingy not letting me go out of his sight and touch. I get that he was still feeling a little remorseful because of our fight yesterday and we only just got back on good terms tonight – to be honest, I like him this way. I was terrified of him yesterday and I couldn't get anymore happier than having him right by my side.