o1:11

eating alone in the cafeteria once in a while doesn't seem bad at all

"you seem to be in
a good mood today"

deep voice and striking red hair, my eyes trailed with the smiling boy, his mouth forming in a rectangular shape—my eyes widened and i realized that it was taehyung. i couldn't almost recognize him as he wasn't wearing his glasses anymore.

"t-taehyung?"

"bingo!"

the boy snickered as he casually placed his tray—filled with a couple of foods that could feed two people and sat across me. i noticed that his necktie wasn't a same color to mine and right then and there— i realized that he was an upperclassman, in fact the most popular one.

"t-taehyung? w-what are you doing here?"

no. if eunha saw him together with me, then ... then, he too would be taken away from me. no, i barely just got back with jeongguk if—

"y-you, g-go away!"

his eyes widened for a while before his eyes softened as if he knew something i didn't. taehyung was really something and i couldn't just understand him- he was unreadable. he introduced himself to me as a nerd and right now, he's casually talking to me and showed his true self.

he wasn't a junior but instead a year higher than me. no, he shouldn't be seen with me.

"don't worry"

taehyung casually placed his hand on top of mines. i was afraid, i was so afraid. i barely got two friends and if eunha knew then i--

"i won't let her"

my eyes widened once more.

"she won't make me
stop. that bitch of a
sister of yours, will
never have an
effect to me"

"h-how can you assure that?!"

"cause i just do
and"

"but how you come you know so much about me and my life!?"

"tell me, do you
really not remember
anything?"

our eyes locked and i can see how his eyes were laced with a little bit of confusion, regret, doubt
 and some emotions i couldn't fathom to understand. my eyes couldn't help but squint and brows creasing-taehyung really looks familiar, really really familiar.

"i—you're really familiar"

his face brightened up as his cheeks flushed along.

"really?"

"y-yeah"

the smiled widely at me and before i knew it, he moved his tray and sat beside me.

"t-taehyung?! what are you doing?!"

"me? i'm going
to feed you!"

"what?!"

"i'm serious! now say ah!"

"w—wait! stop, wh—"

a loud noise, followed by a deafening silence and a soaked taehyung suddenly came into my view. it happened so fast that i didn't know how to respond nor what to say as i was terrified.

"she said that you should stop. were you deaf?"

cold, deep and anger-filled voice--his voice rang on my ears which caused me to shiver. i knew that voice so well but it was far different from his soothing and warm ones. my eyes trailed on the boy who had just poured a cold bottle of water on taehyung's head.

"j-jeongguk!"

his eyes were filled with darkness, i couldn't understand what was going on. i couldn't understand why jeongguk was mad.

"t-taehyung, i-i"

"no, i was
wrong."

taehyung almost reached out to my hand only to be slapped away.

"don't fucking touch her"

what came next almost made my heart drop.

"what the fuck is your
problem, junior?!"

"you! you are my problem!"

"knock it off, you two!"

taehyung stood up and suddenly clutched jeongguk's colar. no, this is getting out of hand.

"what?! just what
the fuck did i
do wrong?!"

"you were b—"

"stop it the two of you!"

"stay out of
this haine"

"i fucking said to not touch her!"

"if you the two of don't stop, consider our friendship over!"