trailers

shameless promotion! please do read!

these are the snippets of my upcoming stories but the thing is idk which one i should publish first

"—the both of you have fourteen days decide who will live and who will leave this world that i created. only one must remain alive on the first day of november"

the angel mused, giving a sickening grin as he knew no favors this big would have nothing in return "what's the catch, namjoon?"

the said man deviously chuckled before crossing his arms and linked eyes with the angel, "you really know me you rascal of an angel . . although, i know this will be quite easy knowing your nature" he stated, clearly emphasizing the words laced with mischief.

"just spill it" the suicidal human that was left on the other side suddenly spoke, rather growing impatient of all the segways.

the man named namjoon smirked, "—falling in love is prohibited with the both of you. the one who does shall rot and burn in hell forever"

the angel scoffed, "piece of cake"

fourteen days, seven missions, three rules, two hearts at stake but only one must remain. in the game of mischief and love, who will stand triumphant in the end? who will be the one to choose to live only to stay broken and, who will be the one to choose to leave only to be whisked away into nothingness?

jeon jeongguk is not your typical goody-two shoes angel who comes from the light and guides innocent souls, hell no. jeongguk is an arrogant angel who wouldn't dare want to understand why his respected god so loved the humans whilst he, he despise every little thing about the vile creatures. the angel hated every bit of their existence but, all of this changes until he saves a suicidal girl, broke the angel rules and lived with her for two weeks.

who could ever thought that he would have his heart stolen by the same creature he hates the most? this is a story in which an angel will be set under the conflict when his heart fell for a suicidal human and his view of such existence will change dramatically.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

He's a monster fresh  from hell—a blood sucking monster hidden in a godly–like gentle body

He's a monster fresh from hell—a blood sucking monster hidden in a godly–like gentle body. He goes by the name Lucas Crimsiniae, close friends call him Jimin. Hearing his name was enough to make dark creatures cower.

The said name kills heartlessly, like a beast with cold heart. Seeing him in flesh can captivate hearts in just a flick of a hand. The man is a dangerous fellow that no one would ever want to mess with—human or supernatural.

Jimin used to be gentle, but now he's corrupted. His history is such a sad tale, it made him broken. No one was able to stitch his broken pieces for hundreds of years. No one until he met the naive and innocent Arylid Maeve.

"Why do you keep on following me?" an irritated yet silky voice snapped as her head started facing the arrogant boy who tailed her to no end. The boy who was asked didn't budge but instead stared straight with his violet eyes to her hazel ones.

". . ."

Arylid, your not so ordinary girl is the only one that could take the monster's breathe away. After almost a decade, she was the only person who was able to move his cold and steel heart. The girl's presence was enough to make him vulnerable.

Only Arylid can make the boy's long sleeping carnal desires awaken, make his fangs itch to wound her porcelain skin, make his hands burn from resisting the urge to touch every curve in her body to claim that she was his and his only to keep.

Jimin was so whipped at her presence that every little thing and she doesn't even have any clue how Jimin wanted to scream and lock her up just to be with her. Everything Arylid does will always matter considering that she is the first one the boy wanted to claim as his own.

"I told you to stop following me." her lips let out a voice as she looked at his direction and their eyes met. Quickly looking away, she hastened her footsteps to get away from the beautiful yet dangerous walking temptation.

Being pushed away didn't stop the silver haired boy from trailing to the brown haired girl. Well, who couldn't? The girl had caught all of his attention. Every blood in his body boil, his world would momentarily stop and his eyes would only land at her and mysteriously, he was not alone as the said girl was quite fond of the people on the other side.

"Stop it, I want to be alone! Go away from me" she walked even faster

the boy wasn't bothered as he continued to follow ". . ."

"Why can't you leave me alone?" she panted as her legs started to run.

he followed still ". . ."

"Go away!" she found her voice before shock replaced her annoyed face as a large truck suddenly came in her sight.

The girl's eyes caught sight of a blinding light, she thought it was going to be the end of her. For a second thought, she felt scared. She felt scared not only because she was about to die but also she was about to leave the lonely boy who kept on bugging her. She didn't notice that while she was too focused on escaping the silver haired temptation, she found herself in the middle of the road and this catastrophe was about to kill her.

her body became stoic and she found no strength to move "Arylid!" strong hands caught her and in split second, she found herself trapped in the chest of the boy she so wanted to avoid.

The boy slowly let go but still held her tight and close "You bitch! You could have died!"

"—I "She didn't know how to respond for she too was shocked.

"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING! YOU VIXEN!" The boy shrieked and it was still not enough to wake her up from a daze.

"DIDN'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?" his voice faltered and her eyes were watching how a single tear drop fall on his violet orbs.

"i-i'm . . ."

"I KNOW I'M A MONSTER AND YOU'LL NEVER LOOK AT ME LIKE THE WAY I DO. I KNOW WE'LL NEVER BE TOGETHER. I KNOW YOUR HEART BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE. I KNOW . . . I KNOW I WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH . . . but" the boy's voice faltered as he let out a broken sob before his head fall on her shoulder.

"but . . just don't die at me. I love you, so . . so much Arilyd." She felt her shoulder getting wet and she never noticed how her eyes too had started to pour droplets of water.

Arylid had caught the beast's attention. She is the only one oxygen thief.

and that's a wrap!

i'll be making  a poll! pls. comment on the side of the story you want me to work on next!

lips like fire - angel jeongguk

oxygen thief - vampire jimin