o6:oo

+full chapter

+full chapter

eunha's: i'll prove it to you, listen carefully

"and what role are you going to audition for?"

"the second main lead, sir"

his voice echoed all over the audition hall, his yes never left mines the moment he stepped inside the room. i could clearly see how blood shot his eyes were too, just like mines—i didn't know why he looked so tired. as much as I wanted to stand up and run away from this—him and eunha but my feet seemed to be glued on the floor.

"do you know then what the second main lead portrays?"

"a broken heart, the second main lead portrays a one sided love"

The words perfectly rolled on his tongue as i felt my heart twinge, his eyes never leaving mines. Why does his eyes says something behind those brown orbs?

i can't take this anymore—i, i feel so suffocated. he ended it right? he has eunha now, he has her and why? tell me why, jeongguk. why are you doing this?

"what are you going to sing then?"

"if you by bigbang"

"oooh" sir seokjin whistled before continuing, "nice choice of song, well ... let's hear it"

*play the vid

"She is leaving, and I can't do anything. Love is leaving. Like a fool, I'm blankly standing here"

Stop it, why are you doing this to me? You don't need me anymore, right? You have ... eunha, you have her and you don't need me anymore.

"I'm looking at her, getting farther away. she becomes a small dot and then disappears—"

his brown orbs were fixated on mines and i tried looking away, but i couldn't. i couldn't find the will to look away, his voice was always breathtaking.

" If you, if you"

Stop it

"If you're struggling like I am
Can't we make things a little easier?
I should've treated you better when I had you"

I never had you, i never had something in my life.

" How about you? Are you really fine? Our break up is here, I should forget you but it's not easy"

I'm not fine at all. I miss you, i miss you damn much and i don't know if i even have the right to miss you. I don't know if i even have the right to talk to you, anymore.

"if you, if you. If it's not too late
Can't we get back together?"

Are you still willing to stand by my side again? Will you forgive me too?

"On days where thin rain falls like today, I remember your shadow"

I remember you always, you were the only thing that kept me sane.

"Our memories that I secretly put in my drawer, I take them out again and reminisce by myself"

On those three days we haven't met each other personally, haven't touched you, haven't heard your voice—the only thing i held unto is the picture you gave me.

"If you, if you. If it's not too late
Can't we get back together?"

I wan't to be together again, i want our friendship again.

Please, held me close in your arms once more. envelope me with the warmth i've been dying to feel.

"haine?" i heard taehyung but i must be hearing things

"If you're struggling like I am
Can't we make things a little easier?
I should've treated you better when I had you"

His voice broke at the very last verse as a single tear slipped on his right eye, blinking it away.

"baby, don't cry" he whispered as his was eyes still on me, slowly marching on my way. His voice was only enough to be heard by the three people seating on the table across him.

"sweetie" i heard sir seokjin mutter and after a moment, i felt his hand cup my face. Our eyes met and he slowly wiped the unconscious tears that had fell on my cheeks.

"stop crying, sweetie" i only realized that i had been crying for a long while.

"i—i'm—" eyes widening and tears pooling, i stutter as i felt like there was a lump inside my throat—i couldn't find the right words to say, i couldn't process anything.

I wanted to run.

"my endorphin" his voice was what i heard and it was enough to make me feel weak, my head snapped in front—right where he was supposed to be standing.

"i'm so sorry" he muttered as his voice come out broken, needy and frail. My eyes widened when i saw that he was just in front of me, eyes glossy, tears almost falling.

I couldn't take it anymore and i ran away.

"haine!"

+credit goes to the rightful owner of the vid