o8:1o

A warm and tight grasp held my hand with shivering ones, my eyes trailed on the large hand that held me and all at once, my mood suddenly became sour

"h—haine"

Hearing his voice uttering my name was enough to send shivers down to my spine. I used to really like the way my name perfectly rolled in the tips of his tongue but right now, only anguish, madness and disgust clouded my emotions.

tears wanted to spill at yhe corner of my eyes. Tell me, what more would you want from the poor girl who you lied unto?

"..."

"h-haine c—can we talk?"

Our eyes met and it made my heart churn how bloodshot and miserable he looked, his wounds from jimin wasn't visible but his sad, gloomy and trembling body were worse from the storm inside my body.

Biting the insides of my mouth, i tried my besy to hold the tears as i've been dying to see him, hold him, touch him. I had so many questions to him, i wanted to know why. I wanted to know if it was true.

I'm so disappointed at myself for still yearning for him even after finally confirming that he doesn't really wanred my friendship.

Enough is enough.

"no"

"no, please h--haine i--"

"what the fucking else do you want? I've had enough of your lies"

i flicked my hand away from him before walking away but before i could his hand held mine once again and he suddenly engulfed me in a hug.

No, stop. stop it, i'm scared of you.

"please, i'm so sorry. please let me, let me explain"

"i don't need your explanation. Let me go! i've seen more than enough!"

"please, no. you don't understand. let me explain, hear me out. please, haine. i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry for hurting you. i'm so sorry for making you cry"

I continuously trashed inside his grasp just to get away from him but it was of no use.

"let go of me"

"no please, forgive me. i'm  so sorry"

"let go"