oo:11

"hello!"

"hello!"

jeon jeongguk was always the first one to approach me, everytime. out of all people who shut me off, he was the only one that bugged the hell out of me.

"good morning!"

he would always beam at me, early in the morning. his smile was always so warm and it was so soothing.

our eyes would always meet momentarily and you would grin an innocent smile. on that day, i wanted to speak but the girl behind me beat me to it.

"good morning
jeongguk!"

i decided to greet him back, but the beautiful twin of mine spoke. i guess his greeting was meant for her.

"oh, um . . that wasn't for you but for haine"

my eyes widened, i felt the boy approach me right after i had just taken a seat.

"good morning again, haine!"

" . . m-morning"

the boy was really amusing as his eyes suddenly widened, his cheeks dramatically reddened and lastly, his bunny teeth became visible as his breathtaking smile painted his face.

"good morning again, haine! i hope you have a good day today!"

"...weirdo"

"i have so many things in mind for us to do"

" ... whatever you say"

"damn, why do you have to kill the moment every single time?"

"aren't you supposed to be used to me, right now?"

"point given"

"if you don't like me the—"

"shhhhh! you're going to make this bunny sad"

"why do y—"

"shhh"

"let m—"

"shhhhh"

"stop touching my lip—"

"shhhhh"

"you bunny stop or e—"

"shhhhhhhhh"

"jeongguk, you rabbi—"

"shhhhhhh"

"we're FO"

his eyes darted to mines as if he had just suddenly felt so shocked before a smirk spread across his lips.

"we're friends?! you accept me as a friend? Oh ma—"

"jeongguk, i swear"

"okay this bunny will stop"

"...."

"but let's be friends again. take back what you said please, please, please, pretty please. pleaaaase"

"...."

"if you don't, i'll b—"

"okay! okay, friends"

"pinky promise?"

"whatever"

nicknotes:
jeongguk - italics + bold
haine - italics
eunha - normal and flushed right