11:1o

+this is quite long, i'm sorry bub

"congratulations! your baby is about a five weeks old and is very healthy!" a short, black haired obstetrician - gynecologist beamed at haine, enthusiastically

"congratulations! your baby is about a five weeks old and is very healthy!" a short, black haired obstetrician - gynecologist beamed at haine, enthusiastically. haine finally had her very first visit to an expert after almost a month of being pregnant.

"your baby bump would most probably appear after the third month of conception. remember to be more careful from now on, the early months are the crucial period in pregnancy"

sighing, a breathtaking smile then curved in haine's lips and it was a sight that didn't go unnoticed by the doctor and the man who volunteered to come with her - taehyung.

at the sudden sight that unfold in his eyes, taehyung felt his heart do somersaults, he knew that being happy was an understatement for the girl. the man knew that haine was feeling very ecstatic about the condition of the gift inside her.

taehyung wanted to smile brightly but the thought of haine bearing the child of the man he grew to despise made his lips hesitate and thus only forming a half - hearted smile. the brunette haired man felt disgusted, he knew that he shouldn't harbor hard feelings to the baby but he can't help it.

the girl he loves is pregnant with another man's child, what even pains him is the fact that he knows that both of them still love one another.

i'm pathetic.

taehyung thought and before he could even think about more negative things, he felt a warm hand held his own cold ones.

"taehyung! the baby is healthy! miss yoobin confirmed that the baby is all healthy! i'm so happy! the baby is -" startled, taehyung couldn't formulate the right words to say when haine's face suddenly went very close to his. she was overflowing with happiness and he felt dumb for being such an asshole before.

how could i hate the baby? it isn't guilty, i would love it like my own child.

taehyung thought before finally deciding on brushing all the disgust and hatred he had for the baby. the man decided to bury all his worries seven feet to the ground, his lips unconsciously lifting into a contended and true smile as he fixed his gaze on the cheerful girl.

haine returned an even brighter smile before asking another thing to the doctor, "when will i be able to know the gender of the baby and when will i be able to come back? do i have anything which isn't allowed to eat? do you have anything to -" taehyung and miss yoobin giggled together at the brightness that haine emitted while asking, she was so excited and they could see it in her eyes.

"oh, um" haine momentarily stopped before finally realizing that she was being hyped way too much. cheeks flaming into a deep red, haine couldn't help but play with her fingers before speaking once more, "i-i really want to take care of the baby well . . . i'm sorry for being jumpy"