o1:5o

shuffling through the locker a baby blue colored paper slipped in the floor

to choi haine

my eyes read, the handwriting looks so familiar but was this some kind of prank? curiosity got the best of me as my hand inched to open the envelope revealing a white scented paper.

❝─haine. have you been eating well? have you been tending your wounds?

eyes widening, i only know that one person knows about my wounds in this school ... then, then this letter is-

please, don't rip this apart-ik you probably already know who i am and idk if you'll ever read this in whole and i'm a fool to think that you'll keep this. but ... please, take care of yourself and always remember to find something that will make you smile. i don't know what you're going through but i won't stop. i won't stop talking to you even just through these letters.

please, don't hurt yourself okay? i'm .. i'm going to give you the space you wanted but-

is this-why does this part looked a little smudged. wait, i-is this a tear drop that dried?

no. i must be seeing things but-

i'm always right here. if you need someone i'll be right here. remember the spot we used to hang-out at the rooftop? i'll be waiting there everyday right after your class ends at exactly 4:3opm.

my heart felt so heavy as i couldn't breath properly.

no. stop this jeongguk. you're class ends at 2:30pm a-and

this bunny will always be protecting you from afar.

worried bunny, jk❞

tears started brimming on my eyes as countless of emotions ate my heart-happiness, regret, guilt and sadness. this was the first time that i've ever had a friend and one that truly cares but ... why, why do i have to be forced avoiding him?

"pabo bunny"