o9:2o

+full chapter

+full chapter

"n-no" a small whimper came out of the blue and my eyes snapped open. the darkness welcomed my bewildered eyes, confusion was replaced with relief when i finally grasped that i was lying on the comfy bed as i stayed on jeongguk's place yesterday.

my eyes slowly adjusted to the dark and i found myself laying on one bed with the bunny boy as his broad chest came into my view and i was trapped on his securing arms, he enveloped my petite body.

Why, why does this bunny boy always gives me the attention and care i always wanted to have?

my heart was beating fast once more and it felt hot, i was into my daydream when i suddenly heard his voice and i was taken away from all of my delusional thoughts.

Focus Choi Haine, this is not the time to think about your feelings, remember why you woke up!

tears, wet and hungry tears soaked my bare colllar bones as his voice echoed once more "d-don't go" his breath tickled my skin as i heard his plea, his arms tightened the embrace. was he having a nightmare? i carefully shifted my body so that i could see his face and once i did, i saw his features crumpled into grief.

brows creased, ragged breathing and shivering body, his mouth was quivering and i had the urge to comfort him. "p-please no" the boy murmured in his sleep as a single tear slipped out. i couldn't take the sight anymore.

what's making you so lonely, bunbun? Don't be sad, your endorphin is just right here.

i slowly moved so that my face was leveled on his, my hands slowly made its way on his cheeks as i caressed it. i pulled him closer but before i could even do more, his eyes suddenly snapped open as a shriek came out of his mouth and his body sat up straight.

"no!" his voice rang.

tears erupted in his eyes like waterfall, the boy continued to weep, his hands continuously wiping the teardrops and i know for sure that he completely forgot about my presence.

the boy's body shook every now and then as a sob casually escaped, "a dream . . . It's just a dream. it isn't true, it is-" the boy continued to speak before i sat up, moving closer to his body, my hands reached on his face, cupping it. our eyes met and shock replaced his teary eyes before it became glossy again as he leaned on my touch, touching my hands with his own big ones.

"haine" he breathed before his eyes shut as tears cascaded in his face and i didn't really know what to do anymore

"it's just a dream" i murmured before engulfing the boy in a tight hug. why, why are you crying?

tell me what to do. i don't like seeing him this way, i don't like seeing him cry. seeing jeongguk in tears only makes me feel so devastated as if i'm not being good enough. why am i so useless?

"it wasn't real" i whispered and caressed his back to soothe the crying boy. he wrapped his arms on my body, burying his face on the crook of my neck. "it was only just a dream . . . shh. don't cry, bunbun"