o4:2o

"my endorphin!"

"my endorphin!"

"kookie, w—what are you doing here?"

"my endorphin!"

"yah—wait, l—"

"come here! I've got to disinfect you and clean you off—that sophomore guy must've been behind everything!"

The boy engulfed me in a tight hug the moment I stepped outside the drama room. Good thing that only a few students were left in the university or else I would've been a dead meat again.

Our feet made way to the exit of the university as he linked his hands on mine and took my bag—too much for treating me like a baby, i can do anything by myself.

"yah!! stop that and what do you mean—taehyung was behind it?"

"the intercom said that you should go to the drama room because mr. kim was looking for you, right?"

"yeah, so?"

"mister kim was in the student council and we were having our meeting for the university's upcoming activities th—"

"activities?"

"oh! haven't told you that i'm the secretary of the university's student council"

"woah, daebak!"

"hehe, aye i'm blushing. okay, anyways—the point is, why were you called? Tell me!!!"

"i—it was really nothing special"

"yah! 'nothing special' my ass! when sir seokjin heard your name roll in the intercom, he dismissed the meeting without even giving any other thought—he even ran his way there! now, woman... tell me, no secrets, right?"

"fine—sir, he—he"

"yeap?"

"he wanted me to be the masked siren for his upcoming theatre play a few weeks from now"

"really?! daebak!!! you've got a nice voice anyway and ,and that would totall—"

"shhhh!! kookie, for pete's sake calm down"

"i—sorry, but, wait—d—does that include a m—main lead guy or something?"

"i don't know but, i heard that taehyung will be one of the main casts and there'll be an audition like that—but, even if haven't really made up my mind—"

"yeah?"

"sir said that if i agreed to do the role, he'd gave me a flat one for the psychology subject s—"

"c—can you ask him when's the audition?"

"oh! you interested?"

"i—i don't know yet. i'm thinking about it"

"if you audition and managed to get a role, that'd be totally awesome"

I saw how his eyes momentarily widened as he pinched my cheek before chuckling. i didn't know if it was only me but i saw his cheeks being tainted with the pink hue as a smile was plastered in his face.