o3:6o

heart hammering and bodies close to each other, we laid on the blankets as our eyes were staring at the sky and while our hands were linked-it feels so warm and soothing.

"so, what's this cutie gonna be called?"

jeongguk sat up, still not breaking the contact as he made the cutie reside in our center before he laid on his side and i did the same.

"to be honest, i haven't thought about it"

"hmm"

"but-what kind of name do you want?"

our eyes met and i could not decipher what was beneath those warm eyes that he always held.

"you're the father, you should think about it"

"i-y-you've got a point"

"i don't want it's name to be a food or something"

"hmm"

"or a place or-"

"then. you should name it since you're the mother, mommy"

"but you're the daddy, daddy's choose the name of the baby and the cutie's so fond of you-wahhh, so cute"

"b-but you found the cutie"

"but the cutie likes its father not it's mother"

"hhhmm. okay, fine. whatever the mother wants"

my lips couldn't help but tug into a smile as i let out a snicker but it was momentarily cut when i noticed him staring at me.

"what?! you're creeping me out, you bunny"

"y-you just laughed"

"oh-why, is it bad to laugh? i'm happy, you dimwit"

"...."

"hey! why are you hiding your face!"

"..."

"hey, stop that. i wanna see you"

"...."

"yah! the cutie's crying! Mwoooh, kookie. stop doing that"

"shhh"

"but-"

"shhh"

"sto-"

"shhh, the father's controlling the feels and this is where the mother should stop"

"c-controlling the feels? what do you mean?"

my heart hammered inside my body when he suddenly leaned closer to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"yah! L-let me go! y-you, your skin is-your skin is!"

"stay still for a while"

"but you're half-naked and i'm only in my sando an-"

"please"

his voice came out a little broken. soft sobs and shivering shoulder, soon enough i felt my skin getting soaked as his breath tickled my ear. Jeongguk, maybe, i wasn't the only one who's broken.

"i-don't go. don't leave me, p-please"

"i-"

"d-don't leave me, again"

"i-i won't"

we were so caught up in our own little world, who would've thought it would end so fast?