o7:9o

"kookie?"

"kookie?"

"hmm?"

"can i hug you?"

Cheeks burning, his eyes widened before averting it to mines.

"wh-why all of a sudden?"

"can i?"

His eyes trailed on mines again.

"i—i would love to"

Bodies touching, i engulfed the bunny in a tight hug.

"why are you suddenly being so sweet, haine?"

"i want to let you know that i'm here, okay?"

"i know."

"and you can always say anything to me"

"....."

"i'll always be here to listen, to run for you whenever you need someone. you're my bestfriend and i would do anything to help you"

I mumbled before giving a light peck on his forehead. He slowly pulled away from my grasp and our eyes met. i cupped his face with my little hands as i saw how his eyes started to get glossy, he leaned to my touch and closed his eyes.

"my mother died because of saving me"

"....."

"it wasn't my fault but everyone thought it was"

"....."

"i know that it was my father's fault why she died. I know that it was because of him but, even after knowing the truth. i couldn't have the courage to step out of his house as my mother's last wish was to take care of him."

"...."

"i hate him and he hates me but i don't have the courage to—"

His voice broke, before his eyes started to pool with bitter tears, i gently wiped the tears that continuously flow in his cheeks.

"i don't have the courage to leave him cause my mother—"

"you know, my mother doesn't like me"

His teary eyes met mines.

"i love my mother but she was tired of my beloved father and she took me with her only to have someone to push over but. Although, even after everything she did..."

"you still.."

"i still hope that someday, somehow she would notice me and not only her perfect daughter"

"haine, oh my. Why did you have to—"

"i figured that it was best to tell you my story, cause you shared yours and i trust you"

"i—don't you wish to find your father?"

"i wish. but, that's just impossible"

"i love you haine"

"me too, bestfriend"