【❹】interlude

+interlude prt 4, i'm really sorry for these interludes but we need this for the story and i just hope you won't kill me c:

"can you go to this address and find the blue box at one of the drawers on the only room at the second floor? i really have left something in there, it was quite important and don't worry about the security of the house

"can you go to this address and find the blue box at one of the drawers on the only room at the second floor? i really have left something in there, it was quite important and don't worry about the security of the house . . . i've got it all covered, hun"

out of the blue, yoongi had just asked for an extreme rare favor to the woman. it was quite unusual for the older to ask for favors but haine was suddenly given a piece of paper with a neatly written address on it, not even knowing where the heck it was located. haine had no choice but to hail a taxi but unexpectedly, the house was just a few blocks away from her house which was quite odd.

i never thought that yoongi's house was just close, why didn't we even bump into each other even once?

the woman had just recently got off from her work and it was already about seven thirty at night when she had the time to do what yoongi had asked from her. since haine and taehyung weren't together anymore, the twins were under hyunsik's care for this night.

superb.

one word

one word. one word was enough to describe how much she had herself dumbfounded at the sight that unfolds in front of her. her eyes trailed on the piece of paper that she held, back to the mansion outside then to the the taxi driver that was seated beside her – she continues this action for a couple of minutes before the taxi driver gave up.

"dear, why are you hesitating?" haine was startled at the sudden voice.

"i—i, is this really the right address?" the girl asked wanting a confirmation, seemingly not being able to grasp the reality.

the taxi driver nodded, "yes dear, i just followed the address" haine blinked again, once, twice, thrice until she finally gave up and gave her payment to the good old man and stepped outside the taxi.

"can you go to this address and find the blue box at one of the drawers on the only room at the second floor?"

the girl sighed, eyes trailing on the extravagant house.