11:7o

+I swear, I'm getting addicted to taeyeon's songs. help me! I'm slowly developing a girl crush on her.

"love?" soft caresses against my cheek and a gentle hymn lulled my ears

"love?" soft caresses against my cheek and a gentle hymn lulled my ears. my eyes were closed and i felt my body being embraced on a warm and securing grip, it was so soothing.

"mama, jihye and i want a kiss" a soft and yet boyish voice mumbled beside me as i felt little hands tug on the hem of my nightdress.

a small smile curved on my lips as my eyes slowly fluttered to open, "mama will give you –"

heart immediately dropping, voice caught up inside my throat, the sight that unfold against my eyes was a complete nightmare.

"no"

blood. blood was everywhere.

shifting and almost going insane, i find myself seated in a bed. the supposed to be white sheets were now crumpled and tainted with the red hue. completely terrified, my eyes were starting to tear up and the horrible smell from their rotting body overwhelmed me.

a man and two kids. jeongguk was lying beside me while two little kids on his sides, one girl and one boy – all of them dead, blood gushing out in the middle of their chests and a couple of wounds around their body.

"l–love"

a faint voice echoed in my ears but my eyes slowly trailed on my hands, they were covered with blood. what is happening?

"m–ma"

tears immediately cascaded and pooled in the corner of my eyes as i soon realized their hands were still tightly clutching my nightdress, moving quite abnormally. i didn't know what to feel – grief? regret? pain?

what am i supposed to do?

the sight terrified me as my brown orbs saw that each of their eyes were plucked out of their sockets and visible wounds covered their limbs, everywhere.

"m–mama"

"no" a small squeak escaped my lips as i saw how they slowly moved, completely scaring me.

"no –"

"m–ma" all of them suddenly sprung up, moving like zombies. eyes dilating, the three were slowly scooting closer. clearly terrified, i trembled as i found the strength to slowly back away.

it was like a chase, they would scoot closer and closer and i would back away making me fell on the bed.

"ma – ma" no, don't come any closer.

"h–haine" no.

"don't touch me!"

eyes immediately opening, breathing a little ragged, body sat up straight and cold beads of sweat on my body – i realized and thanked the heavens that it was only a dream.