o8:8o

+haine's outfit on the multimedia, sorry in advance and long ass full chapter ahead

"oh look at damn my baby girl look so fine" professor seokjin retorted once he was finished fixing my hair for the party. he had picked my clothes for the night-he made me wear ripped shorts with an oversized white long sleeve. i still wonder why he let us go to a party that taehyung held when here i thought he would be so against the idea.

"oh you're going to go to the party and you want my help to fix haine's style for this night at jimin's crib?" mister seokjin nonchalantly muttered once he repeated what taehyung had said to him while we found him preparing dinner when we entered the kim residence.

"what for? i know haine isn't the type to go to parties like that so, there must be a reason why she had to come and you better tell me or else any of your butts wouldn't receive any help from this gorgeous specimen in-front of you two"

taehyung clicked his tongue, clearly annoyed and disturbed because i know that he wouldn't want to let sir seokjin know the truth "why do you have to know?"

the action of the younger kim made seokjin momentarily stop and turn off the stove before his eyes trailed on the younger. "cause i must know if my little sister not related by blood would get herself into trouble or not, if i don't know anything why she had the sudden courage to go to that weed-filled place the--"

"i-- i have something to fix" i muttered eyes meeting my professor. "to fix?" he echoed.

"i--i made a mistake and i really need your help, please"

"why the fucking hell is it taking the both of you so long to prepare? it's just a damn light make up!" taehyung's voice was heard on the other side of the door once sir just finished pampering me.

"calm your non-existent tits taelien!" sir seokjin nagged before slightly blowing on my right eye.

"i made sure that the make-up i placed on your face will look natural but, even if they're light it doesn't wore off that easily. i hope you will be able to do what the two of you needs to fix. but! just make sure to come back safe and if i ever see you crying when tae brings you back, i swear that coconut head will know my wrath"

i smiled, looking at my reflection on the mirror clearly satisfied and amused all at the same time. "th-thank you so much, si--"

"jin"

"ehh?"

"when we're outside the school premises, my little sister not related by blood can call me jin"

"b-but"

"i'm really happy that we found you, i mean tae found someone like you. it's like i was able to have a little sister of my own and seeing you like this, all fixed up and cute and cuddly i feel like a mother who will lose her child"